48.

SCARLETT

"Oh my God..." I say, feeling immediately my eyes getting teary. I immediately look up at the screen, almost seeing the images of my baby differently now, because now I know that it's a girl. A little girl Harry and I created.

When Harry lets my hand go, I bring my eyes on him just to see that he's hiding his face with both of his hands, probably not to show his happy tears. My hand immediately goes on his shoulder, to rub it and to make him look up at me.

"It's our baby girl..." I whisper to him and he finally looks up at me, with a big smile on his lips and his watery eyes, that he's just dried up.

"She'll be so beautiful..." he whispers, resting his forehead against mine and brushing my lips with his. "As beautiful as her mom."

"I love you so much..." I whisper against his lips, stroking his cheek while doing so.

I have to quickly dry up my tears, to hear everything else that the doctor has to say. He doesn't want to waste his time for sure, so maybe we can talk about it once we get home and it's only the two of you.

"From what I can see, the baby's development is going fine. She's a little small, but it's nothing you should worry about." At his words I breathe a sigh of relief, feeling so much lighter in knowing that she's doing fine inside of me. I just want her to be healthy more than anything.

"The bad news is..." he sighs. I immediately tighten my hold on Harry's hand and he holds mine together too. "I was right about the placenta previa."

"So what happens now?" I immediately ask, feeling all my worries slowly come back again.

"You just have to keep behaving like you've done until now... absolute rest and no sexual intercourse." I slowly nod my head, wanting to listen to everything he has to say. Now, more than ever, I'll follow everything he's told me for my baby. I want her to be healthy more than anything. "Also, a Caesarian section is necessary for delivery and we can already pick a date... it has to be during the first week of March." The doctor says and I feel the excitement quickly coming back.

"What about March 1st?" I propose. "It's exactly one month after your birthday..." I look up at Harry. He smiles at me and then slowly nods his head, obviously liking the idea. He's been incredibly silent and I can tell that he's just so overwhelmed by all this happiness and emotions, but also a little bit of worry.

"Then March 1st it is!" The doctor says, at both us and the nurse that probably has to save the date of it.

"You are free to go now... and don't forget to schedule the next appointment with my assistant before leaving." He tells me, before standing up and removing his gloves. The nurse cleans my stomach from all the gel and then I stand up, with Harry's help.

As soon as we're out of the doctor's office, Harry wraps his arms around me and he holds me in a hug.

"Can you believe that in exactly 5 months we'll welcome our baby into the world?!" He whispers to my ear. His tone of voice is full of absolute joy and excitement right now and he soon affects me too.

"I'm so happy..." I giggle, bringing both of my hands on his face and nearing it to mine. "You make me so happy, Harry Styles!" I cut the distance between our lips and he immediately wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you..." he whispers against my lips, bringing his hand to my cheek to stroke it. "So much, Scar."

"There's so much we need to do..." I sigh, as soon as we get into the car. "We need a room for her if you don't want to go straight back to Quantico after giving birth... we need to buy everything we need and we need a name," I start rambling, feeling already so nervous about everything that there's to do and the fact that I can't practically leave my bed doesn't help me to feel better.