9.

Hiiiii guys!!!
I'm so sorry for being late and for making you wait but I had a good reason. I've been to my Harry's concerts this week and he was amazing and I had so much fun !!

Hope you like the chapter xx

HARRY

It hadn't been too difficult to find the bar of the hotel and, as soon as I had left my bag in my room, that was the first place I had gone to. The first glass of Whiskey helps me take my mind off of everything. After my conversation with Spencer doubts have been clouding my mind with no mercy. I don't want to get hurt anymore and I don't want to hurt other people either, but that's something I don't want to think about right now. As I ask the waiter for another glass, a familiar figure sits down to the stool next to me.

"Hello!" Celine, Scarlett's biological mother, tells me when she recognizes me. I've been staring at her for a bit, trying to understand if it was actually her. I nod my head in her direction, as form of greeting. "What are you doing here?" She asks me, with her eyebrows furrowed and then she turns toward the barman. "A 7 and 7, please."

"Long story... maybe Scarlett will explain it to you." I shrug my shoulders, while I look at the full glass in front of me.

"She called me. She seemed pretty upset. And her father was furious." Once the waiter brings her her glass, she takes a sip from it.

"Furious for what?"

"She sneaked out without warning the security or anyone else at all." I immediately feel a sense of concern hitting me at the idea of her wandering around on her own. "Aaron was going crazy. He thought she was with me."

"Is she alright?" I immediately ask.

"Yeah, she was with her therapist." At the mention of Spencer I force myself to remember that there's nothing I can do about it, I'm with Cielo and Scarlett can do whatever she wants with her life. I can see the way Celine looks at me, when I stay silent. Even if I control my words, I can't control the automatic expression of annoyance that appears on my face. "Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said that." She shrugs her shoulders and goes back to glance at her drink.

"It doesn't matter... I actually have a girlfriend." I admit, slightly nodding my head. She looks at me surprised, or maybe impressed. She wasn't expecting me to get over her so quickly or, at least, to find someone else this quickly.

"I don't think you like her as much as you like Scarlett, if I have to be honest."

"You don't even know her..." I furrow my eyebrows and look at her confused. She just giggles. "And I do." I quickly add, when I realize I haven't really answered it.

"But I see you. It won't work, and it won't work between the sexy doctor and Scarlett either." She sighs. "I just have an ability at predicting stuff." She says proudly, grinning at me.

"Your daughter doesn't even want to see me." I bitterly laugh and shake my head, trying to make her understand. "And she clearly likes Spencer."

"It's only momentarily." She says sure of herself, shrugging her shoulders. "I feel like she just wants to do bad, bad things to his innocent mind. Or that's what I would do, at least." I have to hide my resentment and jealousy again, at the thought of it and at the same time I keep repeating myself that it's not my business anymore whatever she decides to do. "But then we always come back to men who are able to do bad, bad things to us." She whispers at my ear.

"Scarlett is not like that..." I shake my head. "You don't know her."

"I'm her mother." She immediately says.