41.*

SCARLETT

Our flight had landed in New York City perfectly in time and our car was already there waiting for us, so we hadn't taken too long to reach Harry's loft in the city.

He seems to be in a better mood, since last night. He seems more relaxed and he's managed to sleep without waking up last night.

"What time did you tell Andres we're seeing him?" I ask, once we start unpacking our stuff for the few days.

"We're going to pick him up this afternoon when he comes out of school." Harry tells me, coming back from the kitchen with two glasses of cold water between his hands. He rests the one for me on the bedside table and he quickly drinks his own. "We're gonna have dinner at my dad's place, my mom is gonna be there too."

"Did you tell them everything already?" I ask him. We have told them about the engagement but I'm not sure if he's told them about wanting to try to have a baby when he asked his father information about the doctor.

"Yeah, I had to." Harry nods his head and sits down on the bed, next to his bag that I'm unpacking. "He seemed worried when I asked for his doctor's number." He shrugs his shoulders and chuckles. Yeah, probably everyone would be worried for sure.

"I also told my brother that we'll be here until Sunday... we could meet him and your sister tomorrow." Harry nods his head at my words and then he leaves a kiss on the back of my hand to distract me from unpacking. I giggle, pushing his head far away, unless until I manage to take out the last few things inside of it.

My attention is quickly captured by the shiny object inside of it that is so not supposed to be here. I take it out and wave the metal handcuffs in front of him while chuckling.

"Why is it here?" I ask him, still amused. He furrows his eyebrows and shrugs his shoulders while observing the metal object between my fingers.

"I must've left it here from my last trip." He says, as I had already imagined. Right when I'm about to put it back, an extremely nasty thought flashes through my mind and it sends a hot wave right between my legs that makes me understand that maybe I shouldn't be too quick to put it away.

"Do you wanna play a game?" I ask him right away, with a smart grin on my lips. He looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed before understanding exactly what goes through my mind.

"What kind of game?" He asks me with a smirk, surrounding my waist with his arms, drawing my body toward his.

"Well, you can play the agent and I'll play the very, very bad girl." I maliciously whisper against his lips, curving my lips into a grin right after. The same grin soon appears on his rosy lips too and he slowly nods his head.

Before any of us can say another word, or do anything at all, we're both distracted by his phone that starts ringing. Or better, some sort of alarm. He sighs and then rolls his eyes, taking his phone out of his pocket to stop it.

"Do you know what it means?" He asks me, sighing again. I don't, but I can imagine it. "It's time to go pick Andres up." He shrugs his shoulders and softly smiles at me right after.

"Well, maybe it's the universe telling us that we really need to stop with all this nastiness..." I joke and chuckle.

"The universe can fuck off, you're all mine tonight." He draws me against his body again, by my waist, and he whispers in my ear, before leaving a quick kiss on my neck. Well, quite frankly, I can't wait to be all yours.

*

"Daddy!" Andres screams, as soon as he comes out and sees Harry staying in front of his car. He immediately opens his arms toward his son and he gladly jumps into them, wrapping his smaller ones around his father's neck.