8.*

*contains mentions of sexual graphic scenes

HARRY

While I wait for Aaron to get there, I keep walking back and forth around the living room, trying to keep calm. This video only made me more paranoid and it doesn't make me feel safe in my own house either. I'm worried for Scarlett, especially. I don't understand how someone managed to get in there so easily, without being seen. This person must have spied on our whole life, since the very start of it. Nothing made me notice that someone might have broken inside my house and that's the scariest part.

When Aaron knocks at my door, I immediately jump toward it, opening it to let him in. He's followed by Wes and Spencer. I greet all of them and I try my best not to show my bitterness toward Spencer. I haven't told them what I've found, just that they had to come here as soon as possible.

"What happened?" Aaron immediately asks.

"I found a videotape on my doorstep in the afternoon, around 5 P.M." I check the time on my watch, trying to remember exactly what time it was. "There was my name on it, so I checked what was on it." God, I'm really about to give my ex girlfriend's father a video of me fucking his daughter. I wasn't alarmed about it, until now that I have to think about the right words to use to describe whatever it's on the videotape. "Someone broke in here and filmed me and Scarlett together."

"It must be the second unsub." Aaron immediately says, turning toward Wes and Spencer and they immediately nod their heads.

"He's still trying to torture her." Wes says. "He wants her to feel unsafe, even in her own house." He adds, and this time Aaron is the one nodding his head.

"She's right, he's definitely a sadist." Spencer says and I couldn't be more confused. I have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

"Put the video on!" Aaron says, pointing at the television. I bite my lower lip, trying to find the right words to use. He furrows his eyebrows at my hesitation. "What's on the video?" He decides to ask.

"He filmed us having sex..." I gulp, intimidated by his possibile reaction. He sighs, nervously rubbing his forehead, probably thinking about what he's supposed to do now. I'm sure he doesn't really want to see a quite long video of his daughter having sex.

"Ok... so, Wes you come with me and Harry to check his bedroom and you, Spencer, check out the video." Wes nods his head and walks toward us, while Spencer widens his eyes and looks at him with confusion.

"Wh-what?! Why me?!" Yes, why him. I don't really like the idea of him having Scarlett naked on a screen for more than a hour. "I-I think we should call Sienna. She'd be more qualified f-for it." He lowers his stare and nods his head. I could swear that his cheeks are of a light shade of red right now.

"Spencer, you have an eidetic memory, which means you'll only have to look at it once." He sighs, knowing perfectly this was going to be Aaron's answer.

"Alright..." He gives in and nods his head, while Wes next to me looks at him amused. After that, I guide them to my bedroom.

"From the shot of the video you can tell that it was filmed from my walk-in closet." I tell them, opening the door of it to show it to them.

"We'll have to bring forensic investigators here." Aaron tells to me and I just nod my head. Everything necessary to take the bastard that is doing this to her.

"We need a list of every person that has been here." Wes tells me and I immediately furrow my eyebrows alarmed, just thinking about remembering everyone.

"Women too?" At my question, Wes looks at Aaron for an answer he probably doesn't have.

"It's better not to exclude anyone." Aaron tells me. Then it's going to be a problem for sure.