26.

SCARLETT

The first thing that hits me, when I open my eyes in the morning, other than a killing headache, is a smell I had missed so much invading my nostrils and the familiar drawings tattooed on the chest I'm laying on.

I gasp when I recognize that I'm in Harry's bed and pretty much naked, and I immediately sit down. At my restless moves, Harry opens his eyes too. His eyebrows are furrowed while he looks at me. The last thing I remember from last night is my conversation with my mother and then complete darkness. More than anything, I regret not remembering whatever happened with Harry.

"What happened?" I ask him, bringing a hand to my forehead and rubbing it, hoping to make some sense this way.

"Not what you think." He shakes his head and softly smiles at me. "You were drunk and you came here... we just slept together." I can't say if I feel more relaxed or the opposite. But maybe, after 4 years, it would be better to remember my first time with him.

"God, Luc is going to kill me..." I sigh, when I check the time on my watch. It's almost 11 A.M.  Thank God it's an evening wedding. I get out of the bed and I try to collect my things from the floor. When I raise my stare, I realize Harry's wary look on me. "Not literally." I roll my eyes at his concerns. Harry, at my words, relaxes.

"Can I use the bathroom?" He quickly nods his head and I immediately go to the bathroom to change my clothes and to wipe off my makeup with a little bit of water since I don't have anything with me. When I leave the bathroom, Harry is out of the bed too and probably waiting to use the bathroom.

"I'll see you tonight..." I tell him, before he goes to the bathroom. I open the door to leave and I have to stop in my tracks where I'm face to face with a pleasantly surprised Cielo and Andres.

"Cielo!" I slightly open my lips, trying to think about some excuse to makeup on why I'm in his room with the clothes I had on yesterday. "And good morning to you!" I caress Andres cheek with a smile.

"Not as good as yours, I imagine..." she smirks and I don't even try to deny it at this point. "Harry was supposed to take Andres while I get ready..." she tells me. Well, this will be a problem since he's in the shower right now.

"Uhm... I can keep him if you want, I don't mind..." Andres immediately starts jumping to his feet and nods his head.

"Yes! Yes!" He screams with excitement, bringing a wide smile to my face.

"Are you sure?" She asks me with concern.

"Positive!" I nod my head and I grab Andres' hand.

"Alright... there is some stuff he may need here." She hands me his backpack and I nod my head. Once Andres has told his mom goodbye with a kiss on the cheek, we start walking together toward my room.

"Are you excited that your parents are getting married?" He asks me, looking up at me with his little smile.

"Very!" I nod my head and smile down at him. When we get inside my room, I see noises coming from the bathroom, so Luc must be in there. His suit for the wedding is already on the bed. I take off my shoes and I hand Andres is backpack.

"Come here!" I help him sit down on the bed and I sit next to him. He smiles at me and I caress his head, adjusting his curls on his forehead.

"What were you and my dad doing in his room?" He asks, obviously still curious about that particular.

"Uhm... we were playing cards." I shrug my shoulders and he seems to believe it, because he doesn't ask any further question.

"Scar, why you don't want to have babies? You don't like them?" At his innocent question, I'm taken aback for a second. He obviously heard what I said to dinner and he just wants to know the reason why.