Epilogue part I.*

sooooo, I have decided to divide the epilogue in two parts since it was coming out quite long and I was nowhere finished with it. Enjoyyyy x

TWO YEARS LATER

SCARLETT

Harry's lips slowly traveling on my neck and cleavage are the first thing to wake me up in the morning. Definitely a more pleasurable feeling than waking up with the cries of our babies. I slowly open my eyes and I find him smirking back at me. His arms are around my waist, keeping my body next to his and my legs are interviewed with his.

"Good morning, sunshine..." he whispers, before leaning in to kiss my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and get completely lost into our kisses.

"What time is it?" I ask him once our lips momentarily separate. He turns his head toward the bedside table to check and then comes back to look at me.

"Still 7 A.M.,"

"We need to wake Mia up soon," I immediately say while he just nods his head.

"So no time for a quickie?" He chuckles, holding me tighter to his body and pushing his pelvis against mine, to make me feel his semi-hard dick.

"Harry..." I scold him, playfully rolling my eyes at him.

"In the shower, so we don't waste any second..." he quickly says with a beautiful smile on his face and I end up giving in to him, as every single morning.

A quickie for Harry is never really a quickie, considering that he doesn't take only 10 minutes or around that to cum, which I'm very grateful in every other kind of sexual intercourse for, just not in this case, since we always end up rushing to get Mia to school.

"Get ready, I'll go wake Mia up and make her breakfast..." I tell Harry once we both come out of the shower. He has to take Mia to school so I'll dry my hair up later. Usually, I'm the one taking her to school but today is Harry's day off, so on Wednesday's he's usually the one that takes care of it.

I wrap my robe around my body and I leave my wet Harry on my shoulders. I walk to Mia's room and I silently get in. I start waking her up by stroking her hair and slowly calling her name, knowing that everyone, me in the first place, hate being woken up all of sudden.

"It's time to wake up, honey..." I tell her, getting from her the first moan of protest. She turns around from the other side and hides her head behind her pillow.

"No!" She just blurts out.

"C'mon, daddy is taking you to school today!" I remind her, which she usually prefers.

"I don't wanna go!" She raises her voice, keeping her head hidden behind her pillow still.

"Mia, school is important, c'mon!" I rub her back, trying to make her get out of the bed nicely.

"I said no!" She finally turns toward me, raising her voice even more. "I wanna stay home with daddy!" I sigh, already knowing the problem, even before she told me, considering it's the same story every single Wednesday.

"Mia, it's a few more days and then you'll be home for a long time for Christmas holidays..." I try to resonate with her, rubbing her head and using a very sweet tone of voice. You'll only get the worst out of Mia if you use the force, I've gotten to know it.

"Can I ask daddy?" She suddenly says, jumping up in one second. I roll my eyes and sigh, knowing already that we'll have her home with us today. It's not hard to imagine Harry's answer. She takes my silence as approval and she jumps out of bed to run to look for her father.