42.*

Ahhh you have no idea how much I missed writing this and all of you x

Hope you'll like this next chapter and so sorry for making you wait this long!!

SCARLETT

I can feel his hardened member pushing against my asscheeks. He rubs himself against me without giving me anything back but the idea of him being so harsh with me and using my body however he wants just make me even wetter between my legs.

He tugs the handcuffs, pulling me back up again. He turns me toward him and his hands go straight to the knot of the cord of my wrap dress to untie it. Once my opened yellow dress reveals what's under, his eyes immediately stop on my semi-naked body. I can feel his lustful eyes burning on my skin while he examines the lilac lace lingerie covering my most private parts.

"You really dressed to impress, didn't you?!" He tells me with his husky voice and a nasty smirk on his lips. He brings one hand to my neck, delicately caressing the bone on my cleavage with the tip of his index.

"Well, but technically what impressed you is what's under the dress..." I match his smirk and pushing my chest out for him.

"So that was a special surprise for me?" He asks, playing dumb to stay in the part. He gets nearer to me and both of his hands reach my asscheeks, he cups them both and smirks at me.

"Yeah, I was just hoping to be pulled off by such an attractive policeman on this fine night..." I joke.

"That's a very naughty thing to say..." he smirks, letting my ass go, just to caress my back with the tip of his fingers. "Maybe you should show me how naughty you can actually be..." his hand reaches my shoulder and then he forces me down, making me fall on my knees.

I look up, naively battling my eyelashes at him, while he looks back at me with his eyes full of lust, in the prospect of what's about to happen. I stay put, while he slowly brings his hands to his belt, to unbuckle it. I can tell by his pants already, how big his bugle is. He lets his pants fall to his ankles and right after he pushes his boxers down too. My eyes immediately go to his erected cock standing proudly in front of me and he's soon enough to wrap his hand around it, to give it a few strokes.

I just stare at it, not daring to make a move, no matter how much I want it. I want to leave him in charge and just take whatever he wants from me. It would be too easy to just give it to him and he knows it too. He takes one last look at me, capturing an image of the sight in front of his eyes right now. His hand is quick to reach my hair right after, tugging my face toward his cock and he doesn't waste any time in pushing it into my mouth.

I happily welcome it inside, wrapping my lips around it and caressing his sensitive skin with my tongue. He moves his pelvis against my face straight away, fucking my mouth with steady movements. I focus on breathing through my nose, while he repeatedly hits the back of my throat. His dimensions make it incredibly difficult for my eyes not to water, no matter how much this is turning me on.

"Yeah, take it all, baby... all of it." He moans while he keeps fucking my mouth, getting completely absorbed in the feeling of it. When I look up at him, his eyes are closed shut and his neck is slightly pushed backward, while I work on him. I automatically moan around him at his words and he immediately tugs at my hair harder, probably feeling overstimulated by it.

"God, fuck..." he hisses under his breath and then he pulls me off of him. The next thing I see is him freeing his ankles from his trousers and boxers by taking them off and throwing them to the other side of the room. He gives his cock a few strokes again, before getting down on me. His hand reaches my hair again and he harshly tugs at my hair again, drawing my face toward his. Our lips quickly touch and he immediately heats up our kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth and kissing me with so much strength that I feel my lips burning.