34.*

SCARLETT

I had woken up without Harry next to me. The night before I hadn't heard him getting into bed, so my first instinct in the morning is to go look for him. I put on my robe, since wandering around in Harry's t-shirt doesn't seem very appropriate today, considering it's not only us in the house. Before going into the living room, I check Andres' room to see if he's still sleeping and when I see he is, I go looking for his father. The living room is empty, just like the kitchen, but before I can take my phone out to call him, the main door is opened and he comes out, with his tracksuit on and his earphones in his ear. He's quite sweaty, he's obviously gone running. I wish I had all of his energy in the morning. As soon as he sees me, he smiles at me and takes off his earphones, throwing them on the couch.

"Good morning, babe..." he kisses my lips, but doesn't get too near, considering how sweaty he is.

"Good morning to you!" I say back.

"I got us breakfast!" He tells me, showing me the bag he's holding in his hand. They look like bagels and I couldn't be happier. They're going to be delicious with the cream cheese and salmon we have in the fridge.

"Great... you can wake Andres up and I'll prepare the coffee and the bagels." I take the bag from his hand and he nods his head.

"I'll take a quick shower first." He tells me and I nod my head, while starting to set up the table for breakfast.

"So what have you decided for the day?" I ask him, when I remember what he said yesterday.

"We're flying to the Hamptons to meet my parents and we're gonna spend the day on my father's yacht." He tells me, as if it wasn't such a big deal. As if it's just part of his every Sunday routine and I have to hold back my giggles. That's definitely a nice idea, considering that kid loves the sea.

"Well, that's nice... what time?" I ask him.

"Whenever we're all ready. The jet leaves when I say so." He winks at me and I chuckle. Right after, he disappears down the corridor, heading to the bathroom, probably.

He comes back after 30 minutes, more or less, with a sleepy Andres between his arms. His curls are all over the place, while he holds tight his stuffed monkey between his face and Harry's shoulder.

"Good morning, honey..." I tell him with a smile, getting near to kiss his cheek. He smiles and waves his little hand at me, obviously still too tired to open his mouth. I can understand that.

He seems to wake up the moment we all start eating and Harry tells him about the program of the day. He's definitely more talkative, compared to yesterday, to both me and his father and it just warms my heart.

"There's also something else that we should tell you..." Harry tells him, while he spreads the cream cheese on Andres' second bagel. He's a very large appetite to be a kid this young.

"What?" He asks, resting his elbow on the table and his head on his hand, while he gives his full attention to his dad. Harry is going to tell him about the moving now. Obviously, he doesn't want to wait any further.

"Well, now that you know that Scarlett is my girlfriend and that we love each other you should know that she's going to live with me, so with you too, when you're here, from now on..." Andres moves his stare between me and his father and then he shrugs his shoulders, with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought she already lived here?" He giggles and at his words, we do too. Obviously, since I'm already sleeping here he mustn't understand the difference in officially moving in together. Harry rubs his head and smiles down at him.