10.*

*contains strong sexual content

SCARLETT

Once I had put back on my clothes, it seemed to get a little bit of my dignity back. I have never been rejected before, but it's not even that what hurts the most; it's probably the fact that he rejected me when I had decided to show him my most vulnerable part. I was ready to risk everything again with him, to try to get back a bit of normal life, as normal as dating your ex therapist can be, of course.

When I leave the bathroom, he's out there waiting for me. He looks up at me for a few seconds, before lowering his stare again. He seems nervous, as if for once he doesn't know either what's the ring thing to say or to do.

"I didn't mean to hurt you..." he murmurs, hiding his hands in his pocket. I take a deep breath, trying to hide the fact that it is indeed what he has done.

"It's alright, you don't like me!" I shrug my shoulders. "Doesn't matter!" I surpass him, going back to his living room and he follows me.

"It's not like that!" He says, showing certainty with this tone of voice this time. "The problem is that I do, maybe too much." I turn around just in time to see the sadness and concern in his eyes while he looks at me, probably scared by his own feelings. I cross my arms at my chest, waiting for him to go own, but before he can his phone starts ringing. He snorts, before taking it from his pocket to check the caller and then he immediately answers. Somehow, he seems even more worried now.

"What happened?" He tells and then he widens his eyes. "Another one?!" I immediately feel a shiver running across my back, trying to imagine whatever he's talking about. I'm just hoping it's nothing that has to do with me, for once. "On my way!" He quickly ends the call and put the phone back in his pocket.

"What happened?" I don't waste any time.

"It was your dad." He takes a deep breath to tell me whatever he has to tell me. "Harry got another videotape."

"I'm coming with you!" I quickly say, trying to hide the crescent anxiety in my chest at his words. I quickly walk toward the couch to take my jacket and bag and he does exactly the same. He doesn't protest, he knows that it has to do with me and that I have every right to be there.

We don't take too long to get to the Ritz and every step closer to Harry's room, the faster my heart beats. I'm next to Spencer and around us there are the policemen here to protect me and yet I don't feel safe at all. Whoever is behind this has managed to follow Harry here and he's not done with his twisted game at all. When we enter the room, we find Harry and my father talking. They both look at us and I can see that my father keeps his eyes on me longer. He probably wants to apologize again but he knows this is more important at the moment and I know too.

"We need to talk to this Cora too, just in case." Harry nods his head at my father's words. "Spencer can you do that?" He then looks at Spencer who quickly nods his head.

"Who are we talking about?"

"Harry's neighbor. They left the box on her doorstep and she brought it here." Spencer nods his head again.

"The videotape was the only thing in the box?" My father asks and Harry slowly nods his head.

"Just the videotape." He confirms.

"It's weird that he put it inside a box this time if there was only this inside." Spencer furrows his eyebrows, while looking at the videotape between Aaron's hands.

"Maybe he didn't want Cora to watch it." Harry says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Have you watched it?" Aaron changes subject.