57.

last chapter before epilogue guys ahhhhh...

SCARLETT

We had arrived in France on Wednesday, to get everything ready for the wedding on Saturday. Saying that I'm excited is definitely a euphemism. I don't even know how to describe everything I'm feeling right now. We had landed in Montpellier and we had driven for 45 kilometers to get to our wedding venue.

I and Harry have already seen it in person, considering we had come to France around six months ago to choose the best venue for the wedding and I had instantly fallen in love with this one. The chateau is made of old stone, with arches and plants running all around. The lines are clean and classic, while there's a pop of modernity in the furniture, which contrasts the classic construction of the castle. There's a 3-hectare park and that's exactly where the wedding will be held and what we liked the most, with the beautiful castle as background to all of it.

Another thing Harry particularly liked is that the wines are produced on-site, which have been well-reviewed in prestigious wine magazines. There are 60 hectares of grapevines on this vast property, a 13m swimming pool and a tennis private court, which Harry also really liked.

"This is a dream!" Mia shouts with excitement while she movies the eyes around the architecture of the castle with amazement in her eyes and the lips wide apart. "Yes! Yes!" She keeps exulting, clapping her hands and jumping on the spot. "This is so beautiful!"

"I told you you would've liked it, princess!" Harry tells her, stroking her curly head. She immediately starts walking around the garden and Harry quickly follows behind.

It's only me, Mia and him for now, considering that Andres is coming with Cielo and all the guests are arriving Friday in the morning.

"Can we go inside?" Mia asks Harry, pointing at the door. He nods his head at her and she quickly grabs his hand, guiding him toward it. Mia wasn't too excited at first about the whole trip, considering she couldn't bring all of her toys with her, but she seems to have quickly forgotten about them. What will definitely be harder to forget is that after the wedding I and Harry are going to leave for the honeymoon.

"You have a beautiful daughter!" The man from the agency of the venue that has given us their welcome says, while he gets the keys to open the door.

"Yes, I know!" Before I or Harry can answer Mia quickly precedes us and says in a very frank tone, making Harry and the man laugh.

"Mia..." I scold her with a whisper. She looks up at me and furrows her eyebrows, not understanding what she did wrong. "Say thank you!" I help her to find the solution and she rolls her eyes.

"I meant to say thank you..." she sighs and puts on display a forced smile, while she holds tight her stuffed doll against her chest.

"You're very welcome!" The man kindly tells her, before opening the door for us and stepping aside to let us get in first.

"I don't like it..." Mia's smile quickly drops as soon as she moves her disappointed eyes around the room. I chuckle, knowing exactly that she was expecting the modern furniture by the way the castle looks outside. "It doesn't look like a castle!" She complains and sighs. "It looks like home!"

"Yeah, baby... we can play outside!" Harry tells her, lowering down to take her between his arms. She doesn't protest, she just wraps her arms around Harry's neck and rests her head on his shoulder.

Once that we've made sure everything is in order, we're left alone to unpack our bags in our rooms. We have our own bedroom and Mia's sleeping on her own here too.

"Mommy, do you get married now?" Mia asks me, as she helps me unpacking my bag. I've told her at least one thousand times what the plan is but she still doesn't remember it.