56.*

HARRY

"Daddy..." I open my eyes wide as soon as I recognize Mia's voice, other than her pulling at my arm. "Daddy!" She raises her voice, trying to wake me up. I move my eyes toward the windows just to see that it's still very dark outside.

"Mia, what's wrong?" I murmur, still half asleep while I look at her.

"I had a nightmare... I don't wanna sleep in my room!" She whines, obviously on the verge of crying. I sigh, not really knowing what to do.

"Mia, you're a big girl... you have to sleep in your room!" I try to resonate with her but she quickly shakes her head.

"No!" She grabs my hand. "The monster is gonna get me!" I chuckle, shaking my head at her.

"There's no monster, honey..." I bring my hand to her face and stroke it.

"Daddy, I wanna sleep with you, pretty please?" She battles her eyelashes at me and I give in with a sigh, knowing that I can't really tell her no.

"Go on mom's side, I have to go to the bathroom..." I whisper to her, not wanting to wake Scarlett up. She nods her head and walks on her tiptoes to the other side of the bed. I quickly take advantage to get a clean pair of boxers from the drawer of my bedside table and I quickly put it up without being seen.

This is always the biggest problem of Mia coming in our bed in the middle of the night. The majority of the time I forget to dress up again. Scarlett doesn't have to, considering that they're both girls and still bathe together sometimes, so she never worries about this part. She lays down between me and Scarlett and turns on her side, facing me.

"Daddy, can you hold me?" She crumples against my chest and I immediately wrap my arms around her.

"Of course, angel..." I kiss the top of her head and hold her tight against me.

"You won't let the monster get me, right?" She looks up at me pouting, with her scared eyes.

"Never, ever, ever!" I solemnly say, smiling at her. She immediately relaxes between my arms and finally closes her eyes. Right after, I try to do the same.

I had woken up very early in the morning to work out. I had gotten up from the bed very carefully, trying not to wake Mia up and I had gotten my shorts and boxing boots.

Scarlett has her studio and I have my personal gym where I usually train without leaving the house. Once that I get my headphones, my bands and gloves on I start with my usual boxing workout.

I keep going for around 45 minutes, until I'm surprised by my headphones that are pulled out of my ears. I quickly turn around just to see Scarlett standing behind me with a smile on her face and her puffy eyes, of someone who's just woken up.

"Good morning, angel..." I smirk, turning toward her and taking deep breaths to get some more air into my lungs.

"Good morning, daddy!" She subtly smiles at me, knowing exactly that my dick is twitching into my shorts.

"Take them off, will you?" I ask her, stretching my hands with the gloves on toward her. She nods her head and slowly starts to untie my boxing gloves.

"You're all sweaty and stinky..." Scarlett says, curling her nose when she gets nearer. I slowly nod my head and chuckle. She lets my gloves fall to the ground and once that her hands are free I immediately wrap my arm around her waist and I draw her against my body.

She rests her hands on my naked and sweaty torso and I immediately feel impatient to ravish her in every way. Probably is all the adrenaline from my workout acting up.