38.

HARRY

"Are you sure of that?" I ask her, stroking her cheek with my thumb. She quickly nods her head again with determination filling up her eyes.

"But what is going to happen if they confirm what the other doctor has already said?" She lowers her stare for a few seconds at my words, before looking up to me again with the same determination that had gone shaking for a few seconds.

"We're gonna go through this together..." she nods her head and sadly smiles at me, probably thinking about the possibility.

"But will you consider other possibilities to have kids or adopt?" She slowly nods her head, after thinking about it for a few seconds. I can't put into words what I'm feeling right now, what I feel for her. I just wrap my arms around her waist and I draw her against my chest, to hold her. Her arms surround my neck soon enough and she leaves a small kiss on my jaw when she hides her face in my neck.

"I love you so much... everything is gonna be fine, we're gonna be fine." I whisper in her ear and she smiles and nods her head.

"I know..." she gets on her tiptoes to leave a kiss on my lips.

"What time is Andres going to arrive?" She asks me, interrupting our kiss.

"Around 12 P.M." I tell her, stroking her back with my fingers.

"What if we don't tell him just yet?" She tells me, adjusting a lock of hair, fallen from her messy bun, behind her ear. "I think it would be better to tell our parents first and then we can tell him next week... just to get him used to the idea of us together a little more first." Telling Andres is what worries me the most too and maybe she's right. It would be better to tell her mother, Celine and my parents first. Andres doesn't have any idea of the past that has been between the two of us, so it could seem like we are just running to him and that's not the idea I want to give him. I don't want him to think that it's just something momentarily.

"Yeah, you're right!" I nod my head and she smiles at me. "Your father already knows, though." She parts her lips and looks at me with surprise. "I asked him, I wanted him to be ok with it." I quickly add and her lips opened in surprise quickly curve into a smile.

"And he said he was fine with it?" She chuckles, seeming quite surprised. "He must really like you now!"

"Yeah... modestly, he does." I give her a satisfied smile and she rolls her eyes at me.

"There's nothing of modest in you, Styles... nothing." She puts emphasis on the second "nothing" and then softly hits me on my chest.

"Yeah, so I've been told..." I wink at her and she immediately gets what I was hinting at, so she hits me on the chest again and rolls her eyes.

"Smug bastard!" She says to herself and then shakes her head. When she turns around to walk away from me, I wrap my arms around her and draw her against my chest again, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Well, you're marrying this smug bastard..." I remind her, leaving a kiss on her neck and she laughs between my arms, turning her face toward me and meeting my lips with hers.

"I'm still in time to run away, actually..." She protests and soon enough tries to run away from my hold. I forcefully turn her toward me and I grab her by her legs, lifting her up and throwing her on my shoulders. She bursts into laughter while I start walking toward our bedroom.

"Put me down, you asshole!" She screams at me while pinching and spanking my butt, which is the thing she has the closest. I do as I say, once we've reached our room and make her lay down on our bed. When I try to get on her, she stops me and pushes me away.