44.*

SCARLETT

We had decided to go back to Quantico the same day, since both of us were already so over New York, at least for a little bit of time. We were both very tired and none of us felt like giving any explanations and, if I have to be honest, I just want to spend these last days of the week alone with Harry, until he starts working again.

The morning after Harry wakes me up with the feeling of his lips all over my skin, my back to be exact. He delicately caresses my shoulders with one hand and my scalp with his other, while he keeps peppering his way up my neck with kisses. When he notices that I'm awake, he chuckles against my skin and his warm breath sends chills all over my body.

"Morning..." he murmurs right after, with his morning huskier voice. I can smell the coffee in his breath, which means he's been up for some time, but not too long.

"Good morning, baby." I tell him with my lips curved into a smile, while I keep my eyes closed and my arms still wrapped around my pillow, not really intended to wake up just yet.

"The sun is shining outside, angel... time to get up." He chants, tracing imaginary circles on my shoulder, with his fingertips. I slowly shake my head, gripping my pillow harder.

"5 more minutes, daddy..." I sigh, feeling him chuckle behind me. Right after, I feel his hand colliding with my asscheek in a loud spank. "Ouch!" He chuckles again and I feel his hand resting on my ass. He cups and massages it, while he keeps leaving wet kisses on my back.

"No underwear to bed, angel?" He whispers to my ear, with his voice getting deeper. I slowly shake my head again, trying to hold back the imminent smirk on my lips. He sighs and I feel his hand stroking my head, while he moves behind me. The next thing I feel is his lips at the bottom of my back, making their way down my ass. I feel him leaving a couple of kisses on my asscheek, going slowly lower and lower.

I immediately raise my pelvis to make it easier for him to get to what he wants the most and I don't miss his silent chuckles at my eagerness.

He starts kissing my thighs, before gently positioning my knees, so that I'm bent for him. Once he gets the perfect view of what he was craving the most he doesn't hesitate to instantly bring his mouth to it.

He starts by licking a long stripe across my folds and I have to hold back everything in me, not to give him any kind of reaction and just keep my eyes closed.

I can already imagine the smirk on his lips while he teases me with his tongue. His movements are slow and delicate, he's playing with me. His tongue strokes my most sensitive areas and I immediately tighten my fist around the white silk of the sheets.

"Please... baby, please..." I give in, feeling like it's physically impossible to resist him any further, if his intention is to keep teasing me like that until I decide to stop pretending I'm sleeping.

"Yeah?" He asks me. "You want that?" He adds right after, bringing his finger to my opening and skillfully teasing it.

"I-I want your tongue a-and that too." I promptly nod my head, feeling too overwhelmed already to put out a complete sentence without stuttering.

"Your wish is my command, angel..." he chants against my skin and right after, I feel his mouth starting working wonders on my throbbing center.

He's always able to drive me completely insane with his tongue and the way it moves on me and inside of me. While his tongue works on my clit, his fingers reach my opening and he lets the first one sliding inside, ripping away from me a few louder moans.

He pumps his finger inside of me, keeping his thumb on my clit, almost stroking it, while his tongue goes up and down my slit.

"Oh my God, please..." I push my neck backward, pushing even further my ass toward him. His finger exits me just because he needs to bring both of his hands to grip my ass, so that he can deepen his face between my legs, completely burying it between them.