29.

HARRY

Scarlett had made breakfast and we had eaten all together. Andres had told her how much better than me she was at cooking, which is definitely true, but there was no need to tell her I never cook at all, still after all these years.

He had wanted to go to the bathroom with her and to get changed too, but that was probably because he didn't want to let us any time to ourselves. I had gone to buy some flowers, in the meantime, and once I had gotten back home they were ready to leave.

"What took you so long?" Scarlett asks, when she gets into the car.

"I bought flowers for your mom." I make her notice the bouquet, right in front of her and she takes it to admire it from nearer.

"Uh... already trying to win her over, ain't you?" She grins at me and I chuckle, slowly nodding my head.

"Don't tell Andres or he'll destroy them." I whisper as a joke and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Why would he do that?" She then asks.

"He's a little jealous, didn't you see?" I look behind me, making sure that he's still too busy on his Nintendo to listen to us.

"Jealous of what?" Scarlett asks me, seeming quite confused still.

"Of me and you. He thinks you're his girlfriend..." Scarlett chuckle at my words, probably thinking that it's not as serious.

"C'mon, he's a kid... he probably just wants all the attention." She moves her stare out of the window, while I drive toward her mom's house. We could go by feet too, but I have to take Andres to the airport after, so it'll be quicker like that.

"Well, you'll see..." I tell her and she just laughs it off.

"So tonight is finally just me and you, yeah?" I whisper to her, bringing my hand to her thigh and resting it there. I feel a shiver of excitement running all over my body at the thought.

"Yeah, just me and you..." she nods her head and almost leans in for a kiss, before abruptly stopping herself from doing so. She had probably forgotten for a second about the kid sat behind us.

"A fancy dinner, eh?" I ask her, caressing her thigh with my thumb. She leans toward me and wraps her arms around my neck, while I'm forced to keep my eyes on the road.

"Or maybe we could just stay home?" She whispers in my ear, leaving a kiss on my cheek and caressing my chest with her hand. I feel my cock shamefully throb at her proportion and what is already projecting inside of my mind.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea too..." I nod my head at her and I give her a quick kiss on the lips, before she gets back to her seat.

When we arrive at Annalise's house, I make Andres turn off his console, which he does, after initially complaining about my order. Once we get in, Andres kisses Annalise's cheek and I give her the flowers I bought.

"Lunch is almost ready... do you want something to drink in the meanwhile?" She asks, walking back to the kitchen.

"I'm fine!" I just say and Scarlett does too. Andres looks around the house with curiosity, since he's never been here, while I and Scarlett sit down on the couch. After the first minutes of exploring the living room, he runs toward Scarlett.

"Can I see yours and Poe's room?" He asks her with excitement.

"Sure!" Scarlett nods her head, standing up from the couch and taking his small hand in hers. I stand up too and follow them around.

"That's my room!" She says, opening the door of it and letting Andres in. He looks around, with a sparkle of curiosity in his eyes. "It's a bit messy, stuff from Paris have already started coming..." she tells to both me and him. There are some boxes around the room and it looks like she's already started packing some other stuff.