Chapter 12

She is mine, Katherine's right I have to fight for her no matter what happens.

"What are you doing to me"

A tear fell down my cheek I didn't make any attempt wiping the tear away, I tried to keep it in I can't anymore.

*~*
Unedited

Ridge's POV

Her eyes went wide but she just stood there why isn't she saying anything?

"Please say something", I asked pleadingly.

I don't care if I sound desperate she is the love of my life, and I don't think I can fall in love with someone else ever again.

I wish I could have done a lot of things differently in the past but I I'll do them now.

She took her hand away both I grabbed her hand and held it in my hand.

"Stop, please stop", she said.

"It's just a dream, just a dream", she said to herself as tears came down her cheeks.

"I am not lying you still make me feel this way, just like you did 4 years ago, I still lov-", before I could finish she cut me off.

"No, no, no you don't! Just stop please stop", she said and covered her ears up.

"I don't-I don't love you, even if I did I wouldn't get back with you. I love Jake I am happy with Jake please just leave me alone", she said.

My eyes were tearing up, she hates me that much and it hurts I wish she didn't.

"Please, don't say that. I regret it okay. I wish I could go back and should have told you about the dare", I said.

I won't stop now.

"You would be mad at me and if only I would have fought for instead of giving up on you. I would be here with you now instead of Jake...right? "

"Please, I know deep down you still love me and I know I am not perfect like Jake. Like, hell that's any girl's dream guy who wouldn't want to be with a nice and sweet guy who won't hurt someone"

"Who is mature, rich might I add so you won't have any problem with anything. He would probably never make you mad or upset he'd make you happy",  I said and gave out a sad laugh.

"But, I can try and I can assure you that he won't make you happy the way I could. What we have is much more and I know I am not rich or anything and I can't get you diamonds or anything like that"

"But what I can give you is what I have been dreaming of for the past couple of years"

"You and I with our two kids in a home married living our lives giving you the happiness what you deserve. Our connection is way stronger than what you and Jake have"

"Please just give me another chance I know I screwed up, but I still love you I will never stop loving you. I am sorry Braelyn I-I know I messed up but please give me a chance. I miss you I have given you space but I can't"

"You were the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I am sorry please don't ignore me it hurts. It hurts so much seeing you with someone other than me. I know down you still love me I know you do please"

I caressed her cheek and brought her chin up to see those beautiful eyes of hers.

"I-I", but I cut her off before she could finish.

"Shh, you don't have to answer it right away. Please just give me another chance. I know I don't deserve it but I'm too selfish to let you go"

"I want to kiss you so badly but I can't and I know it's wrong"

"I can do it but I can't do that to Jake even though I hate him, because he has the love of my life. Without that I am dying a part of me is, I can't breath I can't sleep, or do anything for that matter"

I said while tears were coming down my face.

She looked up at me with those eyes. The look in her eye reminded me of the look when we were once together.

Thats means...

She smiled and just when she grabbed my hand.

She looked at it but then something happened and she took a step back.

What just happened.

"Braelyn are you ok- what's going on?"

Authors Note:
Dun Dun Dun

Who do you think it is?

What will happen next?

Do you like Ridge opening up?

How is it so far?

Comment + Vote