Chapter 36

Braeyln's Pov

We all decided to go in our own cars and meet up at the mall. I got out of the car with the girls and we made our way inside the mall. We walked into the store to find the boys already waiting for us with a couple of other guys. I looked at Julie and her eyes widened and she stared at one of the boys that were standing by Ridge and Jake. We walked towards them and Jake immediately introduced the boy that Julie was eyeing.

"Where are we going to go?" Julie asked.

"This store," Jake said while pointing at the store that seemed quite expensive. I looked around uncomfortably as they talked about god knows what. I'm not really a social person and me standing in front of them is making it worse. My eyes met Ridge's to find him already staring at me. I quickly looked away, god way on being subtle Bray.

Ronnie pulled my arm and we walked inside the store and it screamed luxury. I stood there uncomfortable and looked at the girls to find them smiling. Why are they excited? We couldn't afford any of the clothing from this store unless they used their money in their savings account. I walked towards the rack, skimmed through the dresses, and the price tags. I felt that someone was looking at me; I looked up to see Ridge staring at me. My eyes widened and I put the dress back and walked towards the other direction.

None of the dresses were in my price range. I checked the dresses that were on sale but they weren't either. I walked around the store and noticed Ridge standing by the racks. My eyes widened and I turned around walking the other way.

I decided not to embarrass myself so I sat down on the chair. I wasn't even sure where the girls went. I looked around and I realized that Ridge was sitting across from me and he was on his phone. At a time like this he looked absolutely gorgeous. Oh god, I looked away uncomfortably, I need to leave without him seeing me.

I got up ready to leave but he stopped me, "No point in leaving. I already saw you." He closed his phone and put it inside his coat without breaking eye contact. I shifted in my seat, trying to make myself comfortable because I knew that this would take a while.

"I was going to look around," I said. He plopped his elbow on the arm chair and with his hand palming the right side of his face. Which made him ten times more attractive from before. I looked away realizing I wasn't breathing, oh god, control yourself.

"Really? Why do I feel like you're avoiding me?" He asked and I laughed. I waved my hand at him, wow, I'm awkward.

"I was going to go check out the store across from this one. Yeah, I'm gonna head out," I said. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the store without looking back and went to the store across from me. I stopped there realizing it look quite familiar. Have I been here before? It looks like a store for people who would need an engagement or wedding dress.I have a gut feeling that I've been here before but why can't I remember? Does it have to do something with my past?

"Why does this store seem so familiar?" My eyes widened and I stared at the boy next to me.

"What did you just say?" I asked. He looked at me weirdly and muttered, "Nothing."