Chapter 24

Braeylns POV

"You two are off and thank you Braeyln for helping out," Mrs. Robinson said sweetly. I nodded and muttered anytime. Ronnie draped her arm over my shoulder tiredly and we both sat down in the booth.

"Hey girls," Julie our other best friend who also works at the diner walked inside. She was the bright and positive one in our friend group she showed us three tickets. And I muttered an 'oh no' but Ronnie was excited.

"Yes, I love you so much Julie. I've been wanting to watch this movie for the longest time but the tickets were all gone," Ronnie said. Today's the premiere and I didn't want to go because I wasn't a fan of scary movies. I get scared so easily and it's really hard for me to control myself when I do watch them.

"And before you complain, please, can we just watch it just this once? If you still don't want to then we don't have to go to the theater. Ronnie and I can go at another time." Julie said. She smiled at me sadly and I shook my head.

"Yeah, we can go later," Ronnie said. She gave me a bright smile but I could tell that she was sad as well. She's been talking about this movie for the past couple of weeks now but she was upset when the tickets were all gone. They've both compromised with me for a while now for my happiness I should do the same for them. 

"I'll go with you guys, just this once but if they have clowns in the movie then I will saw you two in half," I said and they both squealed in excitement.

"I brought clothes for the both of you and makeup if you want to wear it," Julie said excitedly. I smiled at her she's the best friend that anyone could ask for.

*~*

"I'm buying the popcorn since you bought the tickets," Ronnie said.

"And I think it's my turn to buy the drinks," I said.

We were all in line for the food, after we talked. Ronnie and I changed into comfy clothes and did our makeup. We each grabbed out own popcorn and drink and we made our way to the theater.

"What's my seat number?" I asked while looking at the screen. Ronnie's eyes widened and Julie's did as well. What were they staring at?

"D6," Ronnie stuttered out.

"D5," someone muttered. I turned around to find no one standing there, so what were they staring at.

"Did you see those guys?" Julie asked and Ronnie nodded.

"They're so hot," Ronnie muttered. My eyebrows furrowed a the thought of them staring at guys because these two girls are really picky. They'd always complain that girls shouldn't drool over other guys and give them the satisfaction. I walked passed them and opened the door on the right since our seats were going to be on this side.

"Are you guys coming?" I asked. They both shook their heads and turned around and we made our way to our seats. It was extremely dark but I managed to find my seat. There was a guy sitting beside me with dark shades on speaking of which where are mine.

I put my popcorn and drink in the holder on the side. I looked around for my blanket I am pretty sure I brought one.

"Hey guys have you see-" I stopped when I realized the blanket covered Julie's and Ronnie's body.

"What are you two doing?" I whispered and their eyes widened.

"The guys we saw earlier are in the same row as us and we both just made eye contact." Julie whispered and her eyes widened in embarrassment. I chuckled and sat down straight in my chair.

"Give me the blanket; I brought that for myself," I said. When they didn't budge I grabbed the blanket off of them and put it on myself. I had a blanket in my car for no reason at all but I'm glad I had.

"Not everyone has a blanket in their car, B." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my popcorn from the cup holder. I dug my hand into what I thought was popcorn but in reality it was nothing. I look at the inside of my popcorn to find it almost done? I left it down for one second did the popcorn spill? I look at the ground but nothing was there. I look at the guy that was sitting next to me on his phone while his hand is looking for my popcorn box. I look inside the box there were a couple left.

"Here, might as well eat the rest of my popcorn." I shove the popcorn at his hand that was wandering around a while ago. He shuddered, when he heard me say that and he closed his phone and looked at me. I grabbed my drink to find it almost gone as well, great he drank that as well.

"Finish this as well," I muttered not in the mood. I was looking foreword to the popcorn and drink rather than the movie. I went on my phone trying to get my mind off of the food that was stolen from me.

"Here," I look up at the man that stole my food. The one word he said made my spine shiver in shock. The way his tongue rolled off, when he said that gave me goosebumps. I wasn't sure why I was reacting this way. He set the drink and popcorn down in the holder and gave me a tray it had nachos, licorice, and fries. Which is beyond from what I had ordered. He sat down in his seat and I stared at him in disbelief.

"You didn't have to buy me all of this," I said. He looked at me brought his shades down and the theater lights turned on. His green emerald eyes stared into my brown eyes giving me chills all over. I couldn't look away for some reason, it's like my body had its mind of its own.

And it's all because of his eyes.