Chapter 38

a/n: I'm a nice person because I gave you guys a hint but let's see if you notice it hehe.

I thought I published this chapter yesterday but I guess it didn't so here it is.

Braelyn's POV

I fluttered my eyes open slowly and noticed a boy looking down at me worriedly. It was Ridge the boy from my lost long memory. If he's the boy in my memory does that mean he recognizes me? Does he know who I am then? If he did then why didn't he tell me that he knew me, unless, something happened and he's acting as if he doesn't know me. There were so many questions and possibilities and thinking about it made my headache worse.

I shifted around and realized that my head was against his thigh and I was laying down on the couch. I groaned in pain due to the pain on my head and he carefully put his hand beneath my head to help.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Taking a deep breath, I nodded. He ran his hand through his hair and I noticed the ring again. My eyes widened and the headache that I had disappeared. I got up and moved further away from him and he looked at me confused.

I made a bad decision for moving abruptly but I knew that it was the right thing to do. I got up from the couch and realized that I was wearing the dress. Oh god, how embarrassing. I remember I wanted to call my best friends. I took a step forward and was about to fall but I felt two hands around my arms preventing me.

I wanted to engulf his body against mine but I knew that we could never happen because of that ring. But I wanted to know what role he played in my life because I really wanted to know. I felt his warm breath fazing against the back of my neck, giving me goosebumps.

This is going to be hard.

"Oh my, I think we came at the wrong time. I think we should go back, what do you think Ryan?" Jake asked while snickering. The boy next to Julie smiled, oh, so he must be Ryan. I felt his hands drop and took a step back giving space between us.

"I believe so, what do you say ladies, should we go eat?" Ryan asked and they both looked at me then at Ridge behind me suspicious.

"Are you okay?" Julie asked.

"What happened between you two?" Ronnie asked. They both said at the same time.

"Nothing," I said. I narrowed my eyes at them and did they forget that he's either engaged or married. I wanted to grab a pillow and shove it up both of their butts.

"Hi are-" the lady stopped talking as she stared at me. She stared at me carefully and I stared at her. Vivid images flashed in my head and my eyes widened. I met her before, I must have. It was an outline of a girl that seemed to resemble her figure.

"Have we met before?" I asked. She looked at me and then her eyes widened and she then looked at me. She shook her head back and forth and muttered, "No." I narrowed my eyes at her not believing her one bit. From her reaction I'm assuming that we had met before.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. I looked at her named tag and her name was Kather-

"Katherine, what are you doing here?" Someone asked. I turned around to find Ridge walking towards her. My eyes widened, who is she and how does she know him.

"Who's she?" I asked. Ridge looked at me surprised and he grabbed her hand and interlocked it with his and smiled. He grabbed their hands that were interlocked and kissed the back of her hand.

"She's my wife."