Chapter 26

As I sipped on my drink the two girls looked at each other and then at me. We were currently sitting in the farthest part of the restaurant in a booth. Although we had our privacy they seemed to be nervous. The expressions on their faces said it all that they wanted to ask me something but they were afraid to.

"Do you want to ask me something?" I asked. Julie looked at me hesitantly but nodded.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said but Ronnie didn't buy it.

"Was it because of the movie?" Ronnie asked.

I laughed at the thought of me being upset because of the movie, "No, it's not I guess I'm coming down with something." The two girls nodded unsurly.

"Do you want to leave?" Julie asked.

"Should we go to the hospital?" Ronnie asked.

I smiled at these two goofballs that were sitting across from me. "I'm fine," they both smiled at me and talked about the movie that we just watched.

"I wanted to kill the main character she was so stupid. Hasn't she learned that you aren't supposed to check the closet if you think someone is there." I huffed.

"That's what I have been saying! If she didn't open it she would've been alive," Julie said.

"I mean, she deserves it." I said while shrugging.

"Why?" Ronnie asked curiously.

"Because of her I screamed in embarrassment. Speaking of that you both laughed at me just you wait what I do to you both," I said and they both burst out laughing.

"I completely forgot that the look on your face was priceless," Julie said and they both laughed again. They both continued to tease me by bringing up the other times I got scared and I tried to dump food on Ronnie but she locked herself in the bathroom. The door to this restaurant made a sound, notifying the workers that there are people entering.

I found it hard paying attention to what they were saying because the feeling I felt before came back. Something is wrong with me; I laughed along with them even though I didn't know what they were talking about. The feeling in my chest grew; that only happens when that boy is near me. Is he here? I looked around to find the tables filled with unfamiliar faces. I shook my head lightly trying to get rid of these unwanted thoughts. I ignored the feeling in my chest and focused on the two girls sitting in front of me.

"Hey, at least she got free food from the guy you were sitting next to," Ronnie said. I scoffed and the girls looked at me, "After he ate all my food before the movie! I mean who eats before the movie starts?" I asked. They both seemed amused by my reaction.

"Anyways, at least he bought you food," Julie said. The waitress brought the food to us. It all looked so delicious.

"True." I grabbed the fork and just when I was going to stab it in the pasta giving it my full intention. Ronnie kicked my leg making me yelp and drop my fork.

"Hey, what was that for?" I asked gruffly.

"I couldn't take it anymore, the way you were concentrating on your pasta was bothering me," she said. Julie laughed and glared at them both. What does a girl have to eat her pasta in peace? I looked around to find my fork and found it on the side of the booth.I went down to pick it up but ended up pushing it away from me. Great, I tried to grab it again but someone went down to grab it at the same time as me. Making our hands brushed against each other. I moved back from the shock the person's hand had given me. The stranger also moved his hand away from me, he must have felt it as well. I set my back against my seat as I felt my heart beating extremely fast. What is happening to me?

I grabbed Ronnie's fork since she's eating a sandwich. She looked at me weirdly but let it go as I ate my pasta with the fork. The tingles in my body never left. When I thought that I was finally calming down, that's when I heard his voice, "What did you say?" The man asked. I got the same feeling from the theaters with that guy. Everytime I try to get rid of the feeling it only gets stronger. I wasn't sure why it was happening to me but it was irritating me, leaving me with billions of questions. I ignored the tingles and distracted myself.