Chapter 13

She looked at it but then something happened and she took a step back.

What just happened.

"Braelyn are you ok- what's going on?"

*~*

Unedited

Ridge's POV

"What's going on Bray, we have been calling you and then some shopkeeper was said you were in here- oh my god am I interrupting something", Lee said while looking down on her phone but then finally looking up.

I had tears running down and so did Braelyn.

"Oh hi Ridge", Lee said with wide eyes.

Looks like she didn't even see me.

"I-um I'll leave you two okay", she said and left.

"We should go", Braelyn said.

"Think about it okay", I said.

"You look beautiful by the way I am pretty sure I said that but you will always be beautiful no matter what you wear", I said.

"If only you told me before", Braelyn whispered out.

"Why are you letting your guard down now? You've never done that before?", she said.

"Because I don't care if you see me like this you mean so much to me and I won't it in front of others. But when I am with you I can because you're Braelyn", I said.

"It hurt you know", she said.

"What happened?You don't have to tell me if you don't want to", I said.

If it was that hard for her I won't push her.

"I'll tell you but the whatever I am going to say is in the past so can we forget about it after. Don't blame yourself it is all my thoughts and doings", she said.

"After you left, let's just say I didn't take it too well", I tried to hurt myself not just because of you but losing everyone I was alone"

"I couldn't bare the pain what you did had impacted me really badly because I loved you more than I have ever loved anyone in my life"

"Then you stabbing my heart like that it hurt, I had fallen into depression. If Lee didn't come on time I probably wouldn't have been here right now"

"But when I fell into a depression I was sent to a group home where I met Jake,  he was there for his friend but he had caught my eye"

"It took me a long time to trust him and we became friends which led to dating and now this, it took a long time", she said while tears came down.

"But I actually learned something, and I am grateful that you did what you did. It was awful but I learned that you shouldn't end your life or give up because of one thing that happens. That this is life and you will go through this and you will get through it"

"Even though it was crucial but I have learned a lot and it has made me stronger. I am happy Ridge, It took a long time and I know you went through a lot as well and I just... I don't know what to do Ridge", she said while closing her eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you because I could see that you were hurting as well but no-"

"No, no don't worry about me", I said.

I took a step back I almost lost her and it's my fault.

She went through all of that and I wasn't there for her.

She tried to kill her self if Lee wasn't there she wouldn't have been there, and over here I was getting angry that she hung out with her.

This is all my fault.