Chapter 45

I have a new story out it's called "black rose" check that out while you wait for the next update :)

I motioned Ridge and Katherine to sit down on the dining table. A part of me felt nervous but at the same time I felt excited. But all that didn't matter because I was going to find out the truth. Once they sat down on the chairs; I placed three more plates on the table. Ridge looked at me confused, but I ignored it.

"Is anyone else coming?" Ridge asked. I poured wine in their glasses and checked the time. Where are they?

"T-thank y-you for in-inviting us," Katherine said and I nodded. I held back what I really wanted to say and gave them a smile. I sat down on my chair, once I had set everything up. Everything is perfect.

I pulled myself away from him but gave him an open mouthed kiss and took a step back. Without looking at him I took a step away from him and pressed the elevator button. I stepped into the elevator and finally looked at him to find him already looking at him. I blew him a kiss and with that I laughed and the elevator door closed.

"How do you feel from our last meeting?" I asked.

His body tensed but he didn't say anything. He stared at me not knowing what to say, making me smile.

"What are you talking about?" Katherine asked. My eyes widened and I gasped in shock, "You didn't tell her?" I asked. He grabbed the glass from the table and was about to drink it but I stopped him from doing so.

"Not yet, wait until the others come. You'll need it then," I said. The bell rang, making me smile, it must be Lee and Grady. I got up from my seat excitedly and walked toward the door and opened it up for them.

I was starting to feel bad but I pushed back the thought and invited Lee and Grady inside. Ridge's back was faced against them so he couldn't see them.

"Hello," I said. Lee grinned and hugged me tightly against her. I hugged Grady and they both stood in front of the dining table. Katherine turned around to see them and after a couple of seconds Ridge did the same as well.

Lee gasped and dropped the flowers that she brought. She stared at Ridge with wide eyes and within seconds tears were running down her cheeks. She held onto Grady's arm, he grabbed her arm without taking his eyes off of Ridge.

I looked at Ridge to find some reaction but he didn't have one he looked rather uncomfortable. I looked at Katherine and her reaction was something that I hadn't expected. Her eyes widened in shock and she seemed quite scared if you asked me. I was expecting a reaction from Ridge and not her, interesting.

I stood in front of my chair and said, "Lee, Grady why don't you two sit down." The both looked at me and their eyes widened as well. Lee shook her arm slightly and got out of Grady's hold and walked towards me.

Her teary eyes stared against mine but then she turned her body towards Ridge and asked, "Wh-Why... h-how?" Ridge stared at her confused but didn't say anything. It's like he doesn't recognize her; was he faking it or did he not remember her.

Lee took a deep breath and ran her hand down her face and asked, "How are you alive?" Ridge got up from his chair abruptly in shock as he stared at Lee disbelievingly.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ridge asked. A rush of emotions were shown upon his face, the expressions that he had given, weren't quite clear. Which made it hard for me to figure out what he was truly feeling.

"Grady, Ridge is alive h-how is this p-possible a-am I imagining-" she held held onto Grady's shirt tightly. Grady ran his hand down her hair trying to comfort her.

"Y-you k-know me?" Ridge stuttered out. My eyes furrowed in confusion, does he not recognize them? His eyes were slightly teared up, his jaw hardened, and hands were clenched.

Lee slowly turned away, she wiped her tears away and stared at Ridge carefully. She asked, "You don't remember me?" Ridge stared at her carefully and shook his head and said, "No. I don't."

Lee looked at me and then back and Ridge and asked, "So you two don't remember each other?" Ridge looked at me and didn't say anything. He stared into my eyes intently, seemed like forever, but we broke off once the sound of the doorbell rang. I quickly look towards the door realizing that he was here. I looked at the clock and was slightly surprised that he came earlier than I thought.

I walked towards the door and opened it up to find Xavier here but he wasn't the only one there. There was a boy behind Xavier and a gun was pressed against his neck. The blond boy stared into my eyes while smirking.

"Remember me, love?"