Chapter 3

I walked out of the station. I don't know what Irine the carer was talking about. I was only on there for about 20 minutes. The weird women that I have grown hate for. So much hate.

She treats everyone like royalty and then there's me. All i really want is someone to hug me and tell me its gonna be okay. That everything will be fine. But no. She ignores my presence. She hates me since the day i came here and saw the files on me. I was a bad kid.

Right now i'm just a wreck. I'm a huge dirtbag. My feelings are always. Loneliness, anger, sadness and stress. My happiness comes and goes easily.

I glanced at the time on my phone and it read 2:30 pm and the meeting is at 3:15pm so i guess i have some time to grab a coffee. I walked over to the counter and order a medium latte to go and walk out of the shop and take a walk. I take to first sip of my coffee and spit it back out causing people to stare. God this taste vile. I threw the cheap coffee that costed £1.50 in the bin and walk to a costa and order the same thing this time is taste much better.

It tastes really sweet and just at very hot temperature but it will cool down.

I'm probably about 15 minutes away from the building and have quite allot of coffee left so i decided to take a longer route.

I walked around the corner near a busy pavement which is great. Not. I moved aside to a less busier bit but still on the same path. I took another sip of my coffee to find its still boiling hot and someone walks into me and i fall on the floor and the coffee all over me.

"Fuck" I spoke loudly.

"I-im sorry" The person spoke the accent was Australian but not fully. He held out his hand for me to take which i did.

"Its not your fault. I-i should of been looking" I said looking down at the floor. I don't really make eye contact unless we are close or i'm really angry with you.

"I hope you weren't going anywhere important. You looked really nice. Where were you going?" he asked.

Oh no where just going to a building to have a meeting with some huge idiots that decide if i remain housed in a care home or get a little flat or live on the streets. Nothing big.

"Oh i had to go see some people" I half lie and i looked down at the state of me top "Jesus" I said pulling at it.

"I'm so sorry. Here... Wear my hoodie" He says handing me a plain grey jumper.

"No don't worry its fine" 

"No please its the least i can do for ruining you outfit" He laughs slightly and i take his hoodie a wrap it around me zipping it up at the front. 

"Want me to walk with you?" He asks sweetly and i nod then my phone goes of to my ringtone which is a song by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I hear him laugh after a few seconds of the noise coming from my pocket.

"Hey don't laugh... They're amazing" I say laughing a little bit still not making eye contact.

I looked at the Caller ID and it read 'The slag Irine' I rejected the call and laughed at my caller ID for her.

We reached the building and i handed the boy his jacket taking a little glance at him but only brief. I wasn't really looking at him properly to take in his features.

"Wear it. To cover up the coffee stain. I'll wait here for you" He said sweetly

"Okay..Thank you" I said and put the jacket back on. I walked up to the double glass windowed doors and was shown to the room I needed to be in. Soon as i walked in all eyes were on me.

This is going to be a long meeting