Chapter 24

Cara's POV

My heart leaped out of my chest when he grabbed my arm. His tall figure looking down at me and his blue eyes looking into mine. A part of me wants to hug him and go away with him but then another says that I need to let him go and not go with him. My breathing increased as his hands rose up my arm and cuped my cheek. God sake Luke if Kye see's you you're going to be killed.

"Luke" I whispered putting my hand over his.

"Where was you going?" He asked.

"I'm leaving for Wales....Me and Kye" I muttered. I really hope he gets the hint that I hate Kye and I don't want to be with Kye.

"Hey dude! Get off my girlfriend!" Kye yelled and Luke turned around slowly lowering his hand.

"Cara you let this guy touch all over you? You fucking let another guy that you don't even know fucking touch you? You're a slag!" He yelled at me and grabbed my arm "We're getting a new flight" He growled and I winced as the grip on his arm tightened.

"Get. Off. Her" A voice slowly said and I instantly recognized it. RIP Luke.

"And who are you to stop me?" Kye snapped "What do you hate it if I was to do this?" He added and threw me to the floor. My head hit the pole that was separating the entrance lane and the exit lane. In the blink of a eye Luke was on top of Kye and throwing punches yelling many curse words. I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Ashtons arms were on me and the boys were holding me. Tears blurred my vision and I couldn't see what was happening. I'd rather it be me that's getting the punches Luke is receiving. Michael started rubbing my arm for comfort and Calum was holding my back. 

"HEY YOU TWO!" A security officer yelled running over to them and pulled Luke off Kye. Kye ran over to me and pulled my arm with so my force i'm surprised it didn't fall off.

He dragged me out of the airport by my hair. Everyone was staring but no one thought to help. His fist conected to my face knocking me back to the floor.

"STOP IT!! GET OFF OF HER!!" The same voice from early yelled. Luke.

"Why do you even care?" Kye asked as if it was a stupid question. I guess he's used to no one caring for me.

"Because I love her" Luke shouted and I sat holding me cheek in shock.... He loves me? Luke loves me?

Kye walked over to him and they were now face to face. Lukes a bit taller then Kye but only just.

Lukes POV

That bloody cruel man! Hitting women and laughing about it. She's coming home with me wether he likes it or not. I will be keeping her safe from this monster from this disgusting man. 

He walked straight up to me.

"You love her?" He laughed "Who would love that?" He's talking about her like she's disgusting which she is not.

"Yes I do" I said. I can't believe i'm admitting all this. I never thought I would fall so hard for someone. She probably doesn't even feel the same way with me she probably is laughing inside. I want to fix her and show her love. Love that she has never really had.

"She's a bloody slut. Ya know she makes sex tapes?" He spat out

"Luke! He forces me to do it! I promise!" She cried out and I believe her.

"Oh and she forces herself onto men that she doesn't even know? Well if you love her. Your falling in love with a huge ugly little-" He started but I cut him off by punching him.

I've never had so much anger in me before. 

In the distance I saw some men in yellow uniform running towards us. They soon reached us and arrested Kye surprisingly.