Chapter 11

Cara's pov

"Cara babe! Your having a nightmare, wake up!" Luke frantically spoke while shaking me.

"W-was I screaming?"

"No, just shaking and and crying and.. " He said but stopped.

"A-and what?" I said with a slight shake in my voice.

"Calling out my name" He said calmly with a smile "Go to sleep babe. We're all going out tomorrow. If you want to talk about the nightmare we can. Upto you though" He added.

I thought about it for a while then rested my head back on his shoulder.

"Y-you was dating a girl I felt most hatred for and you had told her everything that I had ever told you. The my dad suddenly popped into it and then it was when my dad dragged me into a room and forced me to... To have sex with his friend" I cried

"Shhh babe. Sleep, you've had a long week. It was only just a dream" Luke whispered and snuggled me into his warm soft chest.

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up much calmer but had awful pains.

Please no.

No please don't be..

I stood up from Lukes warm cuddle and saw blood on his sheet.

Great my period came during the night and has gone all over Lukes sheet.

"Morning-- Whats that?" He said pointing to the blood stain in printed on his sheet.

"I'm sorry" I told him but he laughed

"Are you on.." He started

"Don't say it"

"Per"

"NO" I yelled laughing

"PERIOD" He yelled while struggling to control his laughter.

"Luke!" I laughed.

"Its fine don't worry. I have spare sheets in the airing cupboard so i'll put these in the washing machine" He spoke giving me a hug "You better put your plugs in before you leak out again" He laughed and a wacked him on the shoulder.

"Its not funny Lucas!" I spoke trying to keep a straight face "Did you just call them plugs?" I laughed and he shrugged.

"I'll go make us all some breakfast while you.... Nevermind" He said and walked out.

I picked up my clothes from yesterday and ran to my room to get my toiletreie bag. I rumaged around to find some type of tampon or plugs as Luke calls them.

"FUCK" I yelled aloud since I don't have any.

"Cara? Are you okay?" A voice said. I opened the door and saw Michael stood there with his green hair messy.

"Erm... Can you do me a favor?" I awkwardly ask.

"Depends what it is..." He spoke leaning against the door frame.

"Go to the shop around the corner and get me some tampons? I'm sorry to ask its just..." I trailed off.

"You want me to get you some plugs?" He laughed 

"What is with boys and calling them plugs?" I laughed.

"Okay whatever. Yeah I won't be long" He told me and walked away.