Chapter 21

Cara's pov

My eyes widened in horror and my breathing increased.

He stood in the doorway with hia fist clenched and teeth gritted together.

"Silly little girl" He laughed "You really think I wouldn't find you?".

I  fell back and slowly slipped away picking myself up quickly and ran into the bathroom to call someone.

"Shit" I whisper yelled as I realise my phone is still in my bag in the room. A loud bang on the bathroom door became more frequent.

"Open up and I won't hurt you" He laughed.

"LIAR!" I yelled crying. No one will understand how scared this man makes me. How many memories of the same thing happening when I was little. Me and my pregnant mun hidding in the bathroom from my drunk dad who was threatening to kill us. My mum would hide me in the cabinet under the sink and she would go out to him. He would hurt her as much as he would hurt me.

My thoughts were snapped out soon as the door started to crack and it slowly opened.

"Why didn't you fucking answer the door?!" He yelled crouching down to my level and my tears became stronger "Awh is little Cara crying" He cooed and grabbed onto the middle of my arm and pulled me out of the door.

"HELP!" I yelled crying as he dragged me down the hall but thank god I managed to grab my phone without him noticing.

"No one on this floor can help you. I told them all to go see the tour bus" His evil laugh made me want to be sick. His grip on my arm was getting tighter.

He dragged me down into a dark hall and down the stairs. My panic attacks returned and my head begining to hurt from my cries and screams for help.

"Will you shut up!" He yelled and slapped me across the cheek.

We reached at Black BMW that was in a dimly lit street. He opened the boot and pushed me in. My head hit something hard and everything went black.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Lukes POV

We reached our new tour bus that we will be on. There is 5 bunks, 4 for me and the boys and we saved the top one for Cara. I was starting to get worried.  She gets scared of that man which is something I've never seen on her. Fear. She runs away crying. The man asks for her room number which Harry gave away then the man tells us to all go down the street to see the new bus. And both of them haven't arrived.

"What do you think then Luke?" Michael said.

"What?" I asked clueless to what the topic is.

"Are you okay? You seem abit... Off?" Ashton asked.

"Just keep thinking about that man that Cara was scared of" I flattly spoke.

"She will be fine. Come on let's go for a walk" Calum said ans everyone stood up.

"I'm gonna go to the hotel.... See if I can find her" I said grabbing my leather jacket

"Fine suit yourself" Michael shrugged.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I reached the hotel and walked upto her room which was just opisite Nialls.

The door was hanging of the hinges. I know she's clumsy but c'mon. I slowly walked into the room and it was trashed. The bed sheets were on the floor and the bathroom door was on the floor. I walked over to the table that had smashed up plates on and saw a note so I read it.

'To whoever finds this its going to be to late to save her. She's mine and I will be taking her back so she can do what I have always needed her to do.

Clarkson'

My head was spinning around and my heart dropped.

I will find her.

I will find my Cara

_____________________________________

A/N

hellooo. Updating live from A&E

I'm in hospital because I changed my lip bar to a lip ring and then my sister ripped it of so I need stitches :((

Sorry this chapter is short and sucks.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE.

comments make me vvvv happy