Chapter 25

(A/N James Mcvey (From the vamps) and the other boys from the vamps are mentioned in this heehee,theres a cheeky pic of James somewhere. He willl probably be in this more as well lmao. Bye enjoy this shit chapter )

Caras POV

We sat at the bench waiting for are taxi to take us too the hotel. 

"I don't want to be alone in my room" I blurted out.

"You can share with me" Harry smirked.

"No chance" I huffed

"You'll be with me and Calum...You're not going to be alone. We will never leave you" Luke said in a cute tone.

I smiled and hugged onto all of them.

Are taxi arrived and I stood up. Loads of boys began to whistle, I soon realized what I was wearing. I had on a pair of shorts that are the same size as my underwear and a top that shows my bra off. Kye picked it out for me. I pulled the shorts down as far as they would go and covered myself up.

"No need to cover that body up,love" Harry smirked looking my body up and down.

"Shuv off Harry" I said getting into the car last.

I looked at my phone and realized.

My mum.

I mean Louise. fuck it. I should've told my mum. I typed in her number and typed a text.

'To mum'

'I need to talk to you. I'll call you when I get a chance. Don't freak out. I'm fine now' 

I quickly sent it before my battery died and lent my head back so it rested on the cushion that was placed behind me. The hotel wasn't that far away but it was to far to walk. We decided that we was going to settle down in our hotel then go down for something to eat. 

*
*
*
*
We got me our room. Luke,Calum and I. I'm back to sharing a bed with Luke again which I have missed. It will be nice to be in bed with a guy just to cuddle nothing else but cuddle. It will be nice.

I got into my room and changed into skinny light demin jeans with slight rips in and a tye dye top. I put my white converse on and walked into the living room to see Calum and Luke waiting for me I guess.

"Lets go" Calum said and we walked towards the door. 

We walked through the empty corridor in silence, It was a weird silence.

When we got downstairs everyone was waiting outside the restaurant. Harry's eyes went up and down making me feel uneasy.

"You look-" He started

"Shut up" I said without any eye contact "And I know you're staring at me... I'm not a idiot" I added and he looked away. Inside I was laughing uncontrollably but I know i can't laugh aloud.

We al sat down and ordered. We all ordered the same. Steak and chips with beer. I actually hate beer but Calum said it taste better with a good dinner so I decided i'd give it a try. We've been sitting having quite a laugh mainly laughing because the waitor keeps flirting with me and he is really rubbish at it. He cringy pick up lines and the ones he keeps mucking up. Its mean to laugh but honestly its hilarious. He's about 5'6 height, brown hair and really skinny. I just find it hilarious that he keeps failing and we all keep laughing but he keeps trying anyway. The boys start babbling on about the tour and tomorrows time table and shit. Blah blah blah. I turned off of their conversation after 'Then we can watch football' which was my que to zone out. I started picking at my choclate cake and slowly becoming tired and very bored. For some reason I started thinking of my high school life and the highs and lows of it.