Chapter 8

1 Week Later...

Cara's POV.

I haven't slept at all since i've been here. I'm to scared. They may hate me  for not telling them sooner but I like to keep this type of information private. I crawled out of a bed I do not sleep in and put on a vest top and baggy tracksuit bottoms. I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and walked into the living area where they were playing fifa. Like usual. Calums head turned around to me.

"You look exhausted Cara! Go get some sleep!" He sweetly said.

"I can't" I said back

"Yes you can"

"No i cant"

"Yes you can" 

"No! I can't sleep so just drop it!!" I yelled then soon regret it "Sorry its just er- I don't sleep that well anymore" I admit but there's more to it then that.

"It's fine we're always here for you. But just promise you'll sleep tonight?" He basically begged and I nodded.

"I have work today so i'll be back around 4ish" I tell them and they tell me they will be home all day doing a twitcam that they want me to be in so they can introduce me to they fans so rumours of me dating one of them.

I ran into the bathroom and showered then walked to my room and done my make up. I put on my black skinny jeans and a white baggy top. Nothing fancy since I have a apron ontop of my clothes. My hair is straight today and my make up is usual along with my piercings. I picked up my bag and threw the usual things in there then waved goodbye to the boys who said they are going to pop by my work while still doing a twitcam. Some how they think it will work? I smiled at the thought that they actually care and got the bus to work. The bus stops right outside the starbucks I work at.

"Hey Shay! Didn't know you was working today?" I smile and slip my apron on and clean the area that had just been used up

"Ah well Shanice lost her job. Which is about fricking time. Hated that girl and her squeaky voice. So Phil called and asked me to come in. No biggie. Get to see my bestfriend! He spoke gesturing at me as his best friend.

I was on about my ninth order and Shay was doing the making. He was telling me about his muns wedding and how it didn't go according to plan. He said the groom ran of with the cheif brides made. He said it was like one of them cringey wedding movies. I can't help but laugh at the way he describe things.

"Hello what can I get you?" I asked keeping my eyes on the notepad i have in one hand

"One hot chocolate with whipped cream and marsh mellows please" The boy asked.

"Can I take your name please?" I asked while writing down his order.

"Tyler Richards" 

My face went up slowly and I stared at the boy and he stared back at me. 

"Cara?" He spoke softly

"Tyler?" I stuttered "Er Shay can you finish this order up please" I said pulling out of my stare. The words of Tylers foster mother repeated in my head.

"He is happy with us and he doesn't need you anymore. You are forbidden on contact and if i find out you've been doing meet ups with him i will have the police on you"

"Why? What have I done?" Tyler said looking sad

"You hate me" I spoke up 

"Come sit with me?" He asked

I looked at Shay to see if he is alright with me taking my break and he looked fine with it.

"Okay lets find a seat" I said grabbing a coke out of the fridge and his hot chocolate. He led me to a table right at the back corner.

"How long have you been working here for?" He asked

"Almost 3 years" I replied opening the coke bottle.

"I come here everyday. How come I never see you?" He questioned

"Well i'm not always on till. Sometimes I have to put coffee beans in the coffee machine or clean up tables" I replied laughing and he joined in.

"That sucks" He laughed.

"How's school?" I asked since he asked me a question it seems only fair to ask one too.

"Not great" He flatly

"What's happened Tyler?" I asked with a worried tone in my voice.

"I just get picked on because i'm adopted.... They make jokes. They say that I couldn't stay with you because your a prostitute. I know its not true! You know its not! He's just horrible. He punches me and kicks me down. H-he reminds me of dad at times" He nearly cried.

"What's his name!" I said clenching onto my coke bottle trying to release my anger.

"Cody Caterwall. He's one of them posh kids that has everything they want and no one touches him because his dad is a police officer and his mum works in a court so everyone is scared that he will get his dad on them and send the to court" He laughed a little.

"What school do you attend?" I asked again

"Heybridge Science college" He said.

Today is Sunday so i will be going to his school tomorrow and put this Cody kid in his place.

"Here's my number. Call me if you need. Money,clothes,shoes or a place to stay and here's my address if you ever want to escape for even a hour" I told him handing him some paper with my number and address on. He thanked me and gave me a hug. I went back over and told Shay everything that has happened from forbidden contact to me turning up at his school.

Without even realizing it was 4:30pm so i work over time without knowing it. The boys haven't visited the shop so they are probably busy doing there twitcam thing whatever. They told me its a all day thing 7am till 12am. So no doubt its still going home.

When I got outside the door I remembered the promise I made to Calum. That I would sleep tonight. I really should before I fall asleep at work or something.

Soon as I walked in the boys beamed a huge Hello then turned the camera to me.

Let the awkwardness begin

___________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry this is really short but yer. I try to update twice a day depending how much time i have in the day. It may be a later update tomorrow because I have to see my cousin in hospital then i have football. I'll update during then hopefully :))))

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE 

xo