Chapter 4

After what felt like hours of screaming and me punching walls i found out three things.

1. I have been forbidden on contact with my brother as he is 'Happier' according to his foster parents who had no business being there.

2. I'm being thrown out on the street because i have a job and i'm 18 soon so i have to get my own flat.

3. I have until tonight to find somewhere to go. Which is probably going to be impossible.

I looked in my reflection an saw that my mascara was smudged and my face was read with anger. I wiped away the mascara as i got into the toilet the lady guided me to. I fixed my make up and took some deep breathes. No matter how hard i tried to cover up the redness on my eyes it didn't work. As i walked out i think the boy was still there but i didn't recognize him.

"Hey!" He yelled "How did it go? You okay?" He said and that's all i took. I had broke down into tears and he wrapped his arms around me which i was taken a back by his action but i hugged back its been awhile since i had a proper hug. His hug was warm and he smelt really nice. We both pulled away and i accidentally looked at him and my mouth opened wide.

"What?" He asked

"Y-your Ashton? Irwin?!" I stuttered and he nodded.

I asked him if i could take a photo with him and he said yes then we both sat down at the coffee table near the building i had just exited out off.

"Do you want to talk about it? If you don't that's fine.... Don't feel pressured into it" He said 

"My dad was a huge cunt. My mum only cared about him so I didn't really have much of a relationship with her. My life at home was looking after my brother. My mum ran out on us. I was left to look after my brother. My dad stopped us from using the kitchen so i couldn't make any food and i had no money so i... Stole food from shops. Food that you didn't have to cook. I was only caught once or twice. My dad would have parties that would last all night. His druggie friends forcing me into things. Awful things. That was what happened when i was about 12. When i was 15 i was taken away from my home and ripped apart from my brother. The last thing he said to me was 'I hate you' because i promised i wouldn't leave him but the police were to strong for me. Now i'm nearly eighteen i have to leave the care home i'm in. They said i have till tonight to find somewhere and be packed. Oh and also my brothers foster parents were there and they said i am forbidden in seeing him again" I said and he looked close to tears.

"I-im so sorry..." He started "Sorry i didn't catch your name?"

"Cara" I said to him and he smiles.

"Excuse me for a second Cara" he said grabbing his phone but leaving his wallet and keys behind. Great going you've made him leave.

About 10 minutes later he returns with a huge smile across his face.

"Cara i have some good news!" He exclaims.

Obviously for him. Nothing good ever happens to me. Like ever.