Chapter 32

Cara's POV

"But Luke....Relationships don't work if one is inside and one isn't" I sighed.

"Please...We can try. We've been through a lot. I really want to try" He begged.

"Okay. Will give it a go" I smiled even though he can't see me.

"I have to go. Love you" he said.

"Love you too" I smiled and walked to my cell. Bumping into some Hench teenager on the way.

"Watch it rainbow hair" The teen laughed.

"At least my hair is washed" I honestly gave the shittest come back.

"Your hair is ugly as fuck" She laughed by now a crowd was forming.

"I can easily dye it or cut it. Your still stuck with the fat face!" I laughed back.

She stood speechless then stormed off to her.

"Speechless" A girl who I am quite close with.Sarah said.

"She's a fucking weirdo!" I laughed and we walked to our shared cell.

"So hows Luke?" Sarah nudged and I laughed

"My boyfriend is fine" I smirked.

"Maybe next visiting time you can introduce me to one of his hot friends" she winked and we was locked into our cell.

We sat up most of the night watching a cheap film that we can watch since we are on the less dangerous wing. The film was about some girl who lost her memory and this man doesn't know. He visits this cafe every day and she forgets him. In the end they get married and have a child. Weird and shit.

"I'm going to sleep night Sarah" I spoke and laid back on the most uncomfy bed ever

*
*
*

Lukes POV.

Me,Ashton,Michael and Calum walked in the rock building for our visiting order to see Cara

"Visiting order for Cara Richards" I smiled to the women at the desk.

"Cara?" She spoke confused.

"Casady?" I spoke in hope that was helpful.

"Ah yes. Casady Richards. I'll send a officer down to get her" She smiled and typed on her computer. "Can I take your names please?" She smiled.

"Luke Hemmings" I said to her and she nodded.

"Ashton Irwin"

"Michael Clifford"

"Calum Hood"

We walked over to the sofa and sat on my phone until I was called through. I done some tweeting while I was waiting.

"Mr.Hemmings,Mr.Irwin,Mr.Hood and Mr.Clifford to visiting wing 3 please" A officer said and guided us to the hall.

We took are seats at the larger table near a women at a smaller table who look really excited.

We waited a few minutes then the gate unlocked and Cara came out in her usual clothes, black shirt,leggings and white vans. She had a yellow bib over her outfit and next to her was a girl with long black hair who was wearing similar clothes to her. They were laughing and smiling. The officers were to. They both walked over in our direction and I stood up to take her into a hug.

"I miss you" I mumbled into her more coloured hair.

"I've missed you too" She smiled and Michael coughed. "And you boys too" She laughed.