Chapter 27

Cara's POV

The week we spent in Italy was amazing. The concerts we're great and the food was amazing. We're in London again now and the shows will start in a few days. I need to see my mum before anything else goes ahead so that's what I will do today.

I got out of the warm shower and ran into my room. I dryed my hair and the straightened it then added a white bandana. I done my usual make up which was eyeliner,mascara,foundation and brown eyebrow pencil. I went into my warbrobe and pulled out a croptop and demin hotpants since for once in England its boiling hot.

I texted my Mum earlier to say I would come round at one and the time now is 12:40pm so I guess I should get going.

"What us to come with you?" Calum asked.

"If you all want to then yeah sure" I said and picked my bag up throwing my phone inside.

"We haven't got a car remember we broke it" Michael shook his head.

"Well... I'll guess we will have to walk" I smiled and they all groaned. 

We walked out of the door and headed down the street. I put my sun glasses as the sun was blinding me.

"Are we there yet?" Michael wined.

"We've just left! We have another 20 minutes walk left!" I laughed and the all groaned.

*
*
*
*
*
We turned up to my mums street and walked up to find her house which is at the very end of the road.

"Is this it?" Calum said and I nodded. I walked up to the door pressing the doorbell three times. We all waited then Jack came to the door.

"Cara!" He smiled "Oh great there here!" He laughed "I don't mean it in a rude way its just Katy is gonna defen us all because she will just be screaming for Michael" He laughed and let us in.

"Mum cara's here!" He yellled and out came my mum.

"Cara sweetie!" She smiled "And you brought your friends!" She smiled more.

"Don't you mean Casady?" Michael grinned.

"Casady I've made lunch!" She said pushing us into the room.

"Cara" I reminded and they all laughed.

"So easy to wind up" Luke grinned.

"Yeah casa-" Michael started.

"OMG!" Someone yelled I turned and saw Katy running over to us. She was wearing a 'Mrs.Clifford' shirt with riped jeans.

"Katy...Don't overwhelm them. They might not come back!" My mum said and Katy nodded then sat infront of her lunch.

We all sat down at the table and ate our creamy pasta. Katy was watching them the whole time. Mainly Michael.

"Katy now you don't have to kiss and hug your carboard cut out. The real Michael is there" Jack teased and she hit him.

"Shut up" She whined and Michael gave out a little laugh.

We all ate our pasta then pilled all the plates together.

"Casady are you going to help me?" She asked hinting at the fact she still needs to know about the whole dad thing.

"Go on Casady" Calum teased and I rolled my eyes.

We walked into the kitchen and I started washing up. I took at deep breathe and then started.

"I guess you still want to know the whole situation with Dad well fine. I was in my hotel room since we was on tour..The boys. They all went to a meeting and I tagged along. When we got there a man came in a it was Dad. I panicked. He told everyone we was great friends and that we went way back! I ran all the way up to my hotel room and locked myself in. I was scared. I decided to go to sleep and I was woken up by banging on the door I stood back then the door came down and It was dad. He dragged me out of my room and took me home. When we got there all his old friends were there. Along with Kye my ex. He forced me to beg Kye to take me back and say I was wrong for leaving him. Kye made me move back in with him and we done the whole thing..The reason I left him in the first place. He made me do the video's again. He wanted to get away from London so he bought us plane tickets to Wales that's when the boys saved me and brought me home...I was so scared mum" I cried and ran into her arms.

"Shh. It's okay at least your home now and that monster is gone. I'm calling the police actually no. I'm going down there tomorrow when I drop Jack off at football. Okay? This isn't over!" She said and I believe her. I never ever thought I would be back in my mums arms. Crying on her shoulder and her comforting me.

"Mum, Katy is harassing them! She's being annoying!" Jack moaned and I pulled out of the hug.

I walked into the living room and Katy was showing them all her stuff.

"Katy great news! Michael said he is going to take you out tomorrow!" I laughed.

"What?" He said all confused.

"Yeah I told him last night you were a fan! He said he is going to take you out!" I smiled.

"Really?!" Katy smiled so wide.

"Y-yeah" Michael stuttered.

"Well we are going now. Michael will pick you up at 7 tomorrow" I smiled and we walked to the door.

We got outside and I laughed uncontrollably.

"What did you do that for!" Michael whined

"Because your the one who calls me Casady the most!" I smirked and then we all walked down the street. We took a shortcut since we was all getting tired and the other root was too long. We walked past aload of garages and bike sheds.

"Well,well boys. Look who came crawling back to us" A voice spoke then out came lots of other lads.

Brilliant. Of course they would be here. Its the territory after all.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N

ITS ASHTONS BIRTHDAY TODAY AND HE'S TWENTY LIKE NO HE DOESNT EVEN NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT WITH THIS.

I've got the doctors tomorrow because i've really hurt my shoulder.

I might update later tonight. 
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Luv ya all and thanks for all your reads alkdnasjdfew[0

Bye

xo