Chapter 9

(A/N Watch the youtube link for what happens in the class. Tried describing it as much as i could but i'm shit so)

Cara's pov

"Cara come sit next to me" Michael smiled and I nodded. I sat at the end of the sofa but still in view of the camera.

"You smell of coffee" Michael laughed.

"Well I do work at a café" I laughed also.

Luke introduced me as their bestfriend which made me so happy when he added 'But also a sister'

While the boys where talking about a load of random stuff I couldn't help but read the comments that were at the botton.

'Who the hells that ugly girl?'
'whys her hair that color?'
'She's ugly'
'Eww get away from Michael!'

"Whatcha looking at Cara?" Calum asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Just these hilarious comments about me" I laughed. I'm used to getting called ugly so I just find it funny.

"She's not ugly" Luke muttered but me and the boys heard him.

*
*
*
*
It was now one and everyone was asleep. Like I promised Calum. I will get to sleep. I just hope nothing bad happens.

Lukes POV

I was awoken by the sound of screaming about thumping on the wall. The noise was close. I stood up fron my bed and walked out of the door. The noise was coming from the roon next to mine. Cara's. I ran in quickly and saw her on the bed. Her back was arched and she was clenching onto her sheets. I was unsure if she was crying or sweating or both.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" she yelled from her sleep. I ran over to her and shook her until she woke.

"Cara? What happened?" I softly whispered and she began crying

"That's why I don't sleep.... I have terrible nightmares" She spoke like she was embarrassed. I sat on the edge of her bed and played with her wet hair. Then she sat up.

"I just don't feel safe sleeping anymore" she starts

Cara's pov

*Flashback*

I force myself to sleep as much as I possibly can but it's useless. I sent Tyler to his friends so he could get some rest from the drugs and pounding music coming from the place that is meant to be called home. But really its just hell with doors and windows.

"Cara open the fucking door now you slut!" My 'Dad' yelled. And here goes another night of paying of his debt. He buys and sells drugs. He bought alot a few months back but hasn't paid so I have to have sex with his friends, pleasure them. Do what ever they say. I normally pretend to be asleep. I always thought losing my virginity would be to someone I love dearly with my body, heart and soul to death. Not to my disgusting use of a dad when he got his friends to rape me when I was 13. He makes me do this every night until his friends have had enough which is never. My brother was made to watch me struggle under the mans grip while he peeled the shirt I was fighting to keep on. My mum was out and he said if I dare tell her. He will make my life hell everyday for the rest of my entire life. I told my mum which was a bad idea because she told him straight away then took his side. Tyler was to young to understand. Every party my dad would throw I'd get Tyler to sleep round a friends or book him into the hotel that was round the corner so he didn't have to witness what he did.

*Flashback ends*

Re-telling one of my most horrible memories was harder then I ever imagined it would be. I thought I could just grow close to someone then just find it easy. I've know Luke for over a week and he already knows more then anyone. I made him promise not to tell anyone and that I will tell the boys when I am ready to.