Chapter 33

Cara's POV

"Why isn't he writing or visiting me?" I yelled in frustration.

"Maybe he's busy with the tour?" Sarah tried to reasure.

"No they cancelled it!" I sighed

"Try not to other think things Cara" She softl spoke.

"Its been three weeks since we last spoke Sarah" I sighed

"There's probably a reason behind it" She said trying to calm me down.

"Your right. Its just I don't know what's happening out there" I sighed.

"Come one. Lets go to the TV room" Sarah suggested.

We walked down to the room and turned on MTV News and the first thing that I say was

'Luke Hemmings girlfriend'

"Luke Hemmings from the band 5 Seconds of summer sent a tweet last night saying 'Miss my girl' is Luke off the cards? Is our heart breaker taken? Clearly yes when he was photo'd in a picture with a mystery red head. These pictures were taken outside the Ashbury hotel in London. The two were captured walking out of the building holding hands and then seen in a park sharing a very passionate kiss. We will have more on this story very soon"

I'm so confused.

Are we dating?

Not anymore clearly.

"Cara" Sarah softly spoke and I screamed making everyone look at me.

I fisted my coloured hair in frustration and flipped over a desk.

"Calm down Cara!" Sarah begged but how can I. The person I thought I was dating was seen kissing another person.

"How can I!" I cried and I was dragged into my cell room. Great.

Lukes POV.

I got in the car with Ashton driving and we headed to the prison.

"She's gonna be so pissed that we haven't visited or wrote to her" I said and Ashton shrugged.

"She will understand" Ashton said pulling onto the dirt road that led to the building.

We walked in and took at seat at one of the blue uncomfy chairs. Many other relatives sat around their tables. Sarah's Nan who I reconised was sat next to us again. We waited and then the gates opened for all the prisinors to come in. Most of them were in except Cara. A face that I did reconise came out by herself. Sarah.

"Wheres Cara?" I asked as soon as she sat down.

"Why the fuck would you care?" She snapped. Jeez what got into her.

"Because she's my girlfriend" I said.

"That you fucking cheated on! We may be in here but that doesn't mean we can't watch tv or read magazines! We saw photos of you kissing and holding hands with another girl! Don't try and hide it because we know its true!" She yelled but only slight.

Fuck.

"Why isn't she coming out?" I asked.

"Because she's humiliated! Everyone in here is teasing her about it. She honestly really liked you. That photo that you sent in of you and here was sitting beside her bed until she ripped it up. Why would you cheat on a genuine lovely girl for a cheap ass whore?" She spoke disgusted.

"You cheated on her?" Ashton spoke in disbelief.

I know what their talking about. And I didn't cheat. It was just a over obsessed fan kissed me. Like they would believe me though. But I guess its worth a shot.

"I didn't cheat. It was a over obsessed fan kissed me and wouldn't let me go" I said in hope she would believe me.

"Bullshit" She spat and I got up and left with Ashton following me.

Cara's POV

I laid in the isolation room because of my little outburst in the TV room.

"Can I go now" I whined.

"20 more minutes Casady" They said and I groaned. This room is pretty comfy though. The sofa is cream and memory foam.

"I guess since you've behaved you can leave earlier. Just don't act out of line again or you will be back in here. Got it?" The officer warned.

"Yes" I bluntly said and walked out of the room into the main hall.

"Hows your boyfriend Cara?" A 14 year old who is in here for arson laughed.

"How about you fuck off before I put your head through a wall!" I said through my teeth and she went to punch me.

"What you gonna do? Set my cell on fire? You're a freak Lins! A complete freak!" I laughed and so did everyone else "I'm not the type of person I think you should be messing with sweetie...Go play with some fire now" I said giving a evil grin. She nodded and ran away. Every began laughing. I'm glad some people are in a good mood.

I walked down the the cafe they have here that has more then disgusting food.

I picked up one of the red chairs and got a plate of pasta. I sat down at my table and sighed.

"Cara!" A voice boomed.

"What" I snapped

"jeez no need to get aggy with me" The voice said and I saw it was Sarah.

"Sorry just in a bad mood still" I said flattly.

"Luke was in the visiting hall" She said.

"And?" I bluntly spoke.

"Well I had a arguement with him and he said he didn't cheat on you...It was a misunderstanding. A fan kissed him and shit" She explained.

"Course whatever" I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh and also I heard about your little out burst on Lins" She laughed.

"Bloody bitch! Thinking she can have a pop at me? Fuck no!" I breathed out

"She's a weirdo! Anyway what the hell is that?" She laughed pointing to my pasta

"I actually don't know? Pasta? With added hair?" I gagged and she laughed.

"Can't wait to get out and have a proper meal! A nice hot one!" She smiled 

"Yeah just one more year mate" I laughed and so did she.

"It will quickly come" She sighed.

I pushed my pasta to the side and started thinking.

What the fuck am I meant to do when I get out? 

Where am I going to live?

Where am I going to work?

Will I go to school?

College?

Move back with the boys?

Fuck knows right now.

_______________________________________________________

A/N

Heyyy.

I had a really boring day today.

lsifhada]sdp

IM BUYING 5SOS TICKETS TOMORROW OMG AEJF{ahfasiofj

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE 

IM IN A WEIRD MOOD

CAPLOCK OVER LOAD.

BYE

XO