Chapter 17

Cara's POV

*1 Week later*

The boys are at a radio station interview so i'm at home alone. Its Saturday and I have nothing to do. I went for a quick shower then after sat on the edge of my bed holding my phone. The debate if I should or shouldn't text my mum. I've been thinking about it and I guess going round for a hour won't hurt will it?

*To mum*

'Mind if I visit today? If not its fine... Just wondered if i could....'

I sat and thought if it was actually a good idea to go there. What if they don't like me? Maybe her sweet and nice attitude is just for show? Has she really changed? My thoughts were interupted by my phone buzzing

*From Mum*

'Yes of course you can! My address is 34 Mainhouse road. If you get lost call me'

I really don't know about this but we have to start somewhere don't we?

I done my make up and straightened my thair then walked over to my chest of draws and pulled out a pastel pink shirt with acid wash demin jeans then picked my bag up and put on white medium platforms. I honestly have no idea how to act around them. Should I bring a gift or something? What are her new kids into? What's her house like? Where does she work? How long has she been with Adam? I know I can't just bomb her with questions but I really want to find out this stuff. I texted Ashton to say that I was going to my mums and he said to keep calm and that he'll come if he needs me. I will stay calm unless something happens that deserves a reaction.

*
*
*
*
*
*
I walked into her road and all the house were huge. They were getting bigger the more I walked. Everyone here was staring at me like I was some type of skank. Compared to them I was. They all had pretty dresses on with cute little shoes and their hair either platted or curled. I finally reached her house and it seemed to be the biggest one on the street. It was huge. There was a stoned path leading up to the red french doors with flower baskets eachside. Their was bikes outside on the path and football boots. Seeing the boots just made me think how much Tyler would love it here. I slowly walked over to the door and pressed on the small doorbell. I waited a few minutes then a boy with blonde hair and a little bit shorter then me answered the door.

"Mum she's here!" He smiled and out came my mum.

"Come in! Jack why didn't you invite her in?" She laughed.

"Its okay... I just got here" I said awkwardly and she smiled.

I stood awkwardly for awhile waiting for someone to speak,

"Look if this is a bad time to visit i cant just--" I started but my mum cut me off.

"No,no! I'm just so happy your here. Come to the dining room. I made lunch" She said and I followed her into the room. The table was filled with sandwiches and crisps and some fruit. Everyone looked at me and I smiled.

"This is Ally" Mum said pointing to a younger girl.

"This is Katy" she said pointing to a older girl.

"This is Jack who you have met" She said pointing to him.

"This is Chris" She said pointing to a much younger boy.

"And i'm Adam. Louise's husband" Adam said smiling and held his hand out for me to shake which I did.

"Er... I'm Cara" I spoke awkwardly "You have a lovely house..." I complemented and took a seat next to Jack the eldest child.

"Where are your friends today Cara? The young men you was with the other day?" Adam asked and I laughed at the thought of 'Young men'.

"They're doing a radio interview at the moment so they will be gone all day" I spoke and took a bite of a sandwhich mum handed me.

"Radio interview? What are they like famous or something?" Katy laughed.

"Yeah. They're in the band 5 seconds of-" I started but Katy cut me off.

"OMG! I love them! They are like my favourite people ever..." Katy babbled on about how much she loved them and that she has met Calum but none of the others. Jack huffed at the fact she was babbling on about how she finds them attractive and stuff like that,

"She has loads of stuff with their faces on!" Adam laughed "She doesn't shut up about them!" He added laughing.

The lunch was spent laughing and joking. The asked why I have so many piercings and why my hair is this colour. I told them it was to express myself a little bit more since I was quite shy. I told them about how me and Luke plan to do something for are birthday which is on the same day. Mum wants us both to come here which I told her maybe. We spoke about my job and how I manage with the smell of coffee burning through my nose all the time. Mum asked about Tyler and I told her that I didn't want to talk about it. Today has been quite good. Katy insitsted on showing me all her merchindise. She remind me of me when I was that much of a fangirl. 

I was listening to Jack talk about football when my phone rang.

*Incoming call Mike C*

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Come home its important!" He yelled but I could hear laughing in the background, I'm unsure if its the telly or i'm being pranked.

"Ergh okay" I said and hung up.

I walked into the living room and everyone stared at me

"Erm... I gotta go.... Something important is going on at home and I need to go" I stuttered.

"Will you come back?" Katy jumped up.

"Course" I smiled.

"I had a really nice time....Mum" Even though I say it in my head it feels weird saying it out loud. Her smile was huge. 

"Bye sweetie. I'm glad you had a good time" She spoke sweetly and close the door.

Well that went well now I just have to see what the lads have no now.

Great.

___________________________________________________________

A/N

This sucks i'm sorry. I'm tired ok.

I have work 10am untill 7 tomorrow :(

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE :D

xo