Chapter 49

(A/M LISTEN TO THE SONGGGGGGGG)

Cara's POV

*2 months later*

Its been 2 months and i still haven't told him about me being pregnant. They have a day off today to maybe if i ask him to go somewhere with me i can tell him then? I'm just so frightened of his reaction.

I've got a tiny bump which is normal. I just told everyone that i'm gaining weight and they seem to believe me.

I got out of the shower and put on a baggy white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and white trainers. I ran into my room and Luke was sitting on the bed with his laptop in his hand.

"How about we go out today?" I said trying to be calm.

"Yeah sure where do you want to go?" He asked.

"How about just a walk about? We don't really do much" I laugh slightly and done my make up.

"Yeah sure we will leave about 2ish" He said. Its not 12:30pm so that gives me time to calm my nerves.

I done my make up then my hair then walked into the living room with Luke and him and the lads started playing fifa. I sat down and went on my phone while they played their games.

How am i even meant to tell him. It was quite easy for James because i already thought of having a abortion but know i now that i am keeping this baby its going to be hard. I want him to stay with me and want the baby too. I've always wanted to have a baby and give it the childhood i didn't have. I wanted a caring dad for the child and to be a mum that will give it everything that i can possibly can. I know i haven't got thousands of pounds to spend on the baby but what i do have will be for the baby. My dream life would be to have a loving husband, a nice house and children to have with us in the house. I know i'm expecting a lot but who wouldn't want something like that. I guess it probably wont happen but that's just the dream i have. To have a family with someone i love. I just want to be able to treat my children how i wish i was treated. I want my children to have both their parents with them not just the one, even though i have my mum now it still doesn't make up for her leaving me when she did so i basically didn't have parents. That why i want to have this child so i can treat it the way i wasn't, give it the things i always wanted. The life i wanted, the freedom and the love.

*
*
*
"Ready to go?" Luke asked and i nodded.

I sprayed some then walked out of the flat holding Lukes hand. 

When we reached outside some fans were requesting pictures that i had to take for them. I can tell today won't be as calm as i hoped for. But the fans make Luke happy and as long as he is happy i am to.

"Okay lets go" He smiled and took my hand again.

We walked into the park and children were running round laughing with there mums sitting down with another mum talking.

This is going to be me soon.

Hopefully us.

My nerves were getting higher the more children i saw. Panic was rushing through me.

"Why do you want to be a dad so old?" I asked him

"Well i have actually changed my mind" He said and i let out a happy sigh.

"Probably late twenties or thirty" He said. Well atleast he doesn't want to be a old dad. I just hope he changes his mind. I know we're 18 and he has a busy job but some people have children at 18 right?

We walked over to a bench and got a drink each.

"We really need to talk Luke" I finally said and he looked worried.