Chapter 44

(a/n Btw guize I love the vamps its just a story line kk)

Cara's pov

"Well isn't this cosy" James' voice snarled coming from the door.

I pulled away from the kiss and stood in the door was James shirtless with his top in his hand.

"See. Shay told me about you being in hospital because I can be very convincing" He smirked "So I basically ran here to see my girlfriend and here you are getting all cosy with one of my good mates" He said hand gesturing to me.

I went to speak but no words came out.

"I thought you loved me?" He sighed.

I picked my phone up and under the covers i typed a quick message to Luke.

To Luke♡

'I luv okay just let me lie to him to save both are arses from being kick....Mine especially xxxx'

I sent it and looked at him and saw him nod.

"I do love you. More then anything in the world. I only kissed him because I couldn't have your lips. All through that kiss I wanted it to be you" I lied and looked at Luke.

New message from Luke♡

I opened it then sent it.

'I luv u to. I believe you don't worry as along as I can still have you ♡♡'

I smiled and was thankful that he understood what i had to do.

"Well if that's true then you can go now Luke" He snapped towards him.

"Yeah I am. Get better soon" He spoke giving me a smile. I knew of James wasn't here he'd be saying goodbye to me with a kiss.

Luke walked out of the room to leave us alone.

James walked over to my bed and laid down be beside me.

He picked his phone up and my phone vibrated a lot.

'@Luke5SOS - Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?'

'@Luke5SOS- Get well soon to my bestfriend @caraannerich'

'@Luke5SOS- I want the girl I want to be the girl I have'

I looked at the replies and saw some invold me. Most were people saying he wants me. I want him but things are complicated at the moment.

"Babe why don't you go to sleep, you look like you haven't slept" James smiled and I laid my head on his chest but he moved causing my head to fall on the pillow.

"I can't stay baby. I have things to sort out. Brads going on a date and he doesn't even like her" He laughed

He forced a hard kiss onto my lips then walked out of the room. I picked my phone up and tweeted a few things.

'@caraannerich- Why is my life such a mess'

'@caraannerich- I'm a pathetic waste of space. why do people even care about me?'

I put my phone on charge, had a quick bite of a chocolate bar that Luke brought me and then went to sleep. Thinking about how much I've mucked my life up.

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed. I pulled the covers off and at the end of my bed was a basket. I walked over to it and it was full of my favourite breakfast items. Bacon, strawberry milkshake and some pancakes. At the side was a pot of sugar and a bowel of strawberries. Attached to the top of the basket was a note.