Chapter 37

Cara's pov

I opened my wardrobe and pulled out of todays outfit which was white baggy shirt and skinny jeans, I put the ballerina socks on then walked over the mirror. I brushed my pink hair then put a new white bandana on. I rubbed liquid foundation all over my face then coloured my eyebrows in, I finished off my doing my mascara and spraying some perfume I bought the other day.

I walked out of my bedroom and into the living room where all the boys were awkwardly sitting.

"Why are you all being so....Strange?" I asked them.

They all looked around the room then back to me.

"Re decorated?" Michael asked

"No, I just cleaned the place up" I laughed shaking my head.

I walked into the kitchen and collected my portfolio for work that needed to be handed in.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked

"Need to drop this off at work then I'm going to buy a new phone" I asked neatly putting the white folders in my new bag.

"We'll come" Luke smiled and we all walked out the door.

*

*

*

"Highwood modeling angency?" Calum raised a eyebrow.

"I always had a eye for photography and modelling so when I was offered this it was a offer I couldn't miss" I smiled and walked inside.

I knocked on the managers office and handed him the files. He glanced through them then smiled up at me.

"These are brilliant Cara!" He smiled and so did I.

"Will hire you straight away! Its part time and you can work from home! Heres you first paycheck. I will send you a email on you first project tomorrow" He said and I smiled.

"Thank you so much!" I cheered. 

He handed me over a paycheck for £200 and I stood shocked.

"What?" He laughed.

"£200?" I basically asked.

"That's just pre pay! You will get your full payment once you've handed in your next portfolio" He told me laughing slightly.

I nodded at him and walked towards the door to exit with all the boys following behind me.

"Now where?" Ashton smiled.

"A phone shop. I can't go anyother day without a phone" I sighed and we got into the car and headed into London town.

*

*

*

After going into many phone shops and them persuading me into buying the worlds most expensive phones I just got a iphone 4s that was on a cheap contract but still a really good one. I managed to get unlimited texts,600 minutes and unlimited internet.

"You gonna come to a party tonight then?" Michael asked "Now you and Luke are now 18" He smirked.

"Yeah may as well" I smiled.

I honestly forgot I turned 18 six months ago. I guess you do lose track off time when you are doing over a year in a cold cell and all you can see is four walls. All you can hear is screaming and yelling. Seeing the same mental teens crying and sleeping on a bone breaking bed.

*

*

*

I stepped out of the shower and into the steamy bathroom, I wrapprd the soft towel around my wet body. I walked into my room and started to search for clothes.