Chapter 35

(A/N Listen to the song i've put up on here. Its basically the song of the book tbh. I listen to it while writing along with other songs. If you would like to what song idk message me or comment :p Btw the person that plays Cara is call Aly Antorcha)

Cara's pov.

I was awoken from my sleepy state by some girl screaming and the alarm that alerts to nurses souding off. My feet left my warm bed and hit the cold concrete floor sending chills up my spine.

I looked out of the cell bars and saw a girl I think was call Lisa being dragged out of her cells by nurses in maroon coloured uniform. Lisa had blood on her finger nails and up all over her arms. She was screaming out for her baby. Lisa is 17 and was sent in for GBH. I heard from someone that someone went to feed her baby so she beat them half to death. I really feel for her though. She's been in here for ages. I've been here 4 months and i'm cracking up. She's been here since she was 15 and has only just cracked.

I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 7:30 am so a warden will be round to collect me and take me for breakfast. The food in this building is much better then it was in my old building. They make this building 'nicer' so the inmates remain calm and don't kick off.

"Casady" The warden said and unlocked the door then handcuffed me to him.

"Is it really necessary that you handcuff us together all the time? You know I'm not gonna peg it?" I laughed and he grunted.

"Would you like to return to your cell?" I bluntly said.

"Jeez" I rolled my eyes.

Jesse works here. He is tweenty and my warden. He's really hot.  He has quiffed hair,shiny blue eyes and medium height. He has toned shoulders and fuck.

"What are you having today?" He asked picking up a tray.

"Do you really have to get me it? I'm able to do it myself" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you always have this attitude?" He laughed.

"Depends" I shrugged.

He picked up some cereal and orange juice. We sat down at the small table that was in the corner.

"You don't look like the type that would be in this building" He spoke looking around at the shabby walls.

"Theres alot of things you don't know about me" I flatly spoke gagging at my juice that I just took a huge gulp of.

"What's wrong?" He laughed.

"The water" I choked.

"What?" He spoke confused.

"They forgot to add the water" I coughed and put the juice. He started laughing then so did I.

*
*
*
I gathered my letter that I have just written to Luke and used my free time out of the cell to send it.

I tied my pink and liac hair into a pony tail then walked out holding my letter close.

"Watch it freak" A girl sniggered and I shrugged it off.

I walked over to the box and quickly posted the letter before anything else.

"Hey i'm Matt" A teen perked up.

Matt...For a girl?

"I'm Cara" I smiled.

"Yeah I know. Everyone talks about you" She laughed.

People talk about me?

"Well everyone talks about your hair" She smiled.

"Yeah, people do that alot" I said walkling to the sofa.

"And two you was in the roughest gang in the district" She added.

That's when it hit me.

Everyone knows that the gang have killed over 20 people.

Fights every day.

Different people being arrested different days.

Drugs.

Rough up bringings

Everything.

Everything you thought would be in a gangster movie I was living.

I was living movie scenes day in day out.

"We wasn't that bad" I laughed.

"Keep telling yourself that. We all know the truth" She smirked and walked off.

The gang wasn't even that bad. Yeah we had done bad things but they weren't that bad.

*
*
*

I walked back to my cold hard cell room to see my things packed on my bed.

I stood at the side of my bed confused at why all my letters from Luke, Ashton, Michael ,Calum, Shay, my mum and Jack were all tied up in a pile on my bed.

"Your being moved to building G" A older looking man said.

I picked up my things and stood still.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked.

"Normally i'm handcuffed?" I basically asked.

"I don't see the need to. Well if you want them on I will..." He said and I shook my head. 

I walked infront of him and he led me outside into the snowy weather.

Guess I lost track off the dates.

The snow gathered in my hair and over my shoulders. 

He opened the door to the building and we walked inside the building. Once we were inside we walked down a hall and we stopped at a large  room that had a better toilet and a comfy looking bed.

"Go in then. This is your room until you sentence is over" He said and walked away.

I sat all my things on the bed and laid but. The first thing I done was change into my old clothes. Leggings and a black shirt. I put my old fluffy socks on then went into a deep sleep. Probably the best sleep i've had since i've got here.

________________________________________________

A/N

Shortass chapter IK

ITS THUNDERING AND LIGHTENING HERE IN ENGLAND AND IM RLY RLY RLY SCARED.

I want Dr.Fluke to save me :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

I'm making cakes in a minute AYAYAYAY

Bye 

 If you would like to what song message me or comment ;)

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo