Chapter 29

Cara's POV

"Ya know what fuck this!" I yelled pulling my hands out of my pockets.

"Where you going?" Tyrone asked.

"In the school? I know a way in" I told them, they all nodded and smirked.

I pulled my bandana back up then threw my hood over my head. 

I walked over to the broken fence I used to sneak out of when I was educated here. I pulled back the broken bar and climbed through,the boys following behind me.

"Their in assembly I think?" Chris said.

"And? We will just wait" I laughed and walked into the school "Keep your head low" I said.

We walked around until we found the hall that all the students were in.

"Cara?" A older mans voice said from behind me. My head shot around to see my old teacher that I always used to cause trouble with.

"Sir.." I smiled and he looked annoyed.

"We excluded you remember!" He shouted.

Okay I lied. I didn't drop out. I was kicked out for bring my dads drug into school so they wouldn't go anywhere near Tyler.

"Sir..I've came to ask for a second chance. I've changed...I swear" I admitted. Half lying. "Please sir. I really want to get my GCSE's sorted out" I pleaded.

"Fine. I'll take you to the head" He sighed and I walked away with him.

We walked towards the head teachers office and I was working on a story that will get me back into school.

"Mr.Clarkson. We have a ex student here to see you" Mr.Vince sighed.

"New head?" I spoke and he rolled his eyes. Well then.

"Hello Miss. What can I help you with?" The teacher smiled. Ehh he seems decent.

"Er...I'm a ex student... Cara Richards" I nervously spoke and he raised his eyebrow.

"Ex student? What do you mean?" He half smiled.

"I was exspelled from here. But I want to sort my education out. Please let me back?" I begged.

"Miss.Richards your clearly a ex student for a reason. I can't possibly let you back" He calmly spoke.

"This is bullshit! What is the school motto? Everyone deserves a education not matter how old or who you are! I've changed! I promise! I really want this so much!" I said much louder then in intended "You know what! Forget it! I knew it was a long shot! All I want is a decent education so I can sort my life out" I sighed then walked out of the office.

"Miss.Richards!" He yelled out.

"What!" I groaned out.

"Welcome to Rochdale high" He smiled "Carol will you take Miss.Richards to gather a uniform and a locker then show her to her lessons" He added and the office worker nodded.

"Thank you" I smiled.

*

*

*

I put on my uniform folding the skirt up so it wasn't as long as they wanted it to be. I let my tie hang low and put my leather jacket on. I put my clothes from earlier in my backpack and walked out.

"Okay so your first lesson is English with Mr.Vince" She smiled. Oh great the teacher I hate the most teaching the student he hates the most. Well this should be fun.