Chapter 12

Cara's POV

I waited at the door with Tyler. I know this is a bad idea going to the foster parents house of the brother I'm not meant to have contact with isn't exactly the best idea going but they need to know he is my brother and I do deserve contact with him.

I just can't help but wonder why he begged the school to have me come to the school to see him and not his careers. He must of begged them so much since they don't even know me so what are they doing to him? If they are hurting him I swear to god they will be sorry.

I don't care if I get arrested i'm used to the whole 'Cara i'm arresting you for assult...' blah blah blah. Nothing new. What the worst they can do? 2 weeks? Maybe 3? The longest i've been in a cell for is about 2 weeks because they caught be stealing clean clothes for my brother since we had none.

"Tyler were have you been! You haven't texted and--" Shirley started but saw me and stopped.

"What's that doing here?" She rudely said meaning me. Fuck I hate this women.

"I called her. Shirley she's my sister I'm allowed--" Tyler started but she cut him off.

"I told you Cara! No contact with him! We said that you're forbidden to talk! Look at you! That top barely covers your breasts! Your hair is a mess! I mean honestly why would you want it that colour? You have way to many piercings! So leave Tyler alone! You've probably poisoned his brain with aload of nonsence! He's happy here and he doesn't need you to ruin that for him! Stay away or else I will call the police!" She yelled. Fuck I want to hit this women. God like hell I do.

"What? Forbidden contact? You told me she hated me and that she wanted nothing to do with me!" Tyler yelled. And here comes out all the truth.

"What! How the fucking hell would I be able to hate him?! I use to spend half my life trying to find him even if it was just to talk to him for at least 5 seconds!" I yelled louder then intended. 

"Well that's all the contact you will be getting! We're moving to Wales" She said with a evil grin.

"WHAT?! YOUR FUCKING MOVING TO WALES AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING? WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING? DON'T YOU THINK I HAD THE RIGHT TO KNOW!?"  I screamed by now Ashton was running up to me holding my clenched fists back.

"Tyler inside now!" She yelled at him.

"You don't own him! You're you a worthless hag!" I cried out.

"Tim! Call the police!" She yelled into the house. Fuck sake this women gets on my nerves.

"You really think taking him to Wales is gonna stop me from contacting him!" I said moving closer to her but Ashtons warm hands clenched my wrist tighter.

"C'mon Car. Let's just go. Will try and sort things out" He whispered so only I can hear.

"Let's watch as Tyler grows hate for arresting the only person in this world who understands and actually cares for him!" I screamed, my vocie crackling.

Tylers POV.

I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me. 

Why can't Cara be the one taking care of me? I love her and her friends. I'd fit in more there. I hate it here. Shirley is so controling and OCD. I can hear the screaming for downstairs mainly Cara. All she does is care for everyone else but me.

*Flashback*

"He's not here! Tyler isn't home!" Cara spoke calmly to a police officer who wanted to take me away.

"Miss we will need to make a clear search to make sure he isn't here" He replied.

"Look I said he isn't here. He's at football training until 6" She replied. I'm hiding in the wardrobe so I'm not taken away. They said its just for a interview but I just know it. They always lie to us. They say we are safe that's a lie. They say they will help us through everything. That's a lie also. I let out a small cough that was rising in the back of my throat and the door slammed open. The police grabbed me tightly around the arms and tugged me down the stairs.

"STOP IT. YOUR FUCKING HURTING HIM!!" Cara yelled. I know she's just caring. She stuggled out of the officers grip and ran to me but was soon dragged away and into a car. Still screaming at me. She cares, i know that but the only words that left my mouth were.

"I hate you"

*End of flashback*

The yelling has stopped so I guess she left. I don't want to leave for Wales. My room is as bare as it usually is. Shirley never let me decorate it because she wanted to keep my room basic.

To be honest I hate her.

She doesn't let me do anything I want to. I'm not aloud to play football because its to socializing. I'm not allowed an xbox because its brain washing and I can't listen to music becuase it is to distracting from learning. All I do all day is sit and study. When she's at work I'm sneaking out the house to go to starbucks where Cara works and talking to her and about her life and the fact that I can tell her anything that's happened, she wont flip out but Shirley and Tim will probably lock me in my room. I want Cara to look after me. Not these people. 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N

Yesterday it was so hot and I was working all day but today its been raining and I've had a half day at colege.

I had a science exam.

So anyway.

What would you like to see in this story?

A relationship with...

More flashbacks....

Some secrets....

Or some type of family return?

Let meh know heehee.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Coments make me happy :))

Also check out my friends fanfic

Her name is @LovexAffairs and its called 'Into my eyes' 

MWAH