Chapter 26

Cara's POV

My eyes darted open and I was unfamiliar with my surrondings. I looked around and it was a hotel room. It was very fancy and sort of clean. This isn't my room for sure but what is mine in this room is my clothes shit. My top was half way across the room, my jeans were also on the floor along with my bra and girl boxers.

"SHIT" I yelled aloud causing a head to pop up.

"Fuck shit. What?" A deep morning voice spoke and turned to see....

Harry....

"Did we.." I ask, hoepfully he will know were i'm heading with this.

"Yer?" He said as if it was a shit question.

I have to admit he does look hot in the morning. His hair was all messy and his voice was cracking my still hot.

Luke. Shit I forgot about him. Oh shit.

My head was spinning.

"What time is it?" I groaned

"Half eight in the morning" He mumbled

I couldn't be bothered to drag myself out of bed this early so I smashed my head back onto the pillow and Harry's warm toned arms wrapped around me.

*

*

*

I woke up for the second and now its about 11am so the normal time to wake up. I wacked Harry over the head with the pillow and he shot his head up. 

"What now!" he yelled.

"You breathe a fucking word about last night to any fucking one I'll make sure that dick of yours is never able to be used again" I snarled.

"I like that" He smirked and I wacked him again.

"I fucking mean it" I snapped and he held his hands up in surrender.

I grabbed all my clothes while think through what I should say to Luke. Act cool and lie or admit all. Oh fuck it i'll just go with the flow of things.

I ran out of the room grabbing all my things and shoved them all into the bag. I ran down the hall to were my room was and bombed in the door.

"Oh hey" Luke coolly said and I let out a breathe.

"Hey" I said back.

"Sorry I didn't stay last night. I went into Michaels room and we lost track of time playing video games and eating. I'll be in tonight though" He smiled and relief was taken off of my shoulders. Thank god "Where was you this morning though?" He asked. Oh fuck erm...

"I went for a walk...Wanted to get some fresh air" I lied. It came out smoother then expected.

"Okay well we all need to go to the stadium then maybe we can..Go out?" He nervously smiled and I nodded. Luke walked into the kitchen and I ran to the bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water and rubbed foundation on, grabbed my eyebrow pencil and coloured them in after that I applied eyeliner then some mascara. I ran into my room and got a red sleeveless top and then put on black jeans. I put on my red vans then picked my bag up brushing my hair while walking into the kitchen.

"Want some breakfast?" Luke cutely asked.

"Yeah please" I smiled.

"Well the breads there so feel free" He laughed.

"Such a gentleman" I laughed and put some bread in the toaster.

I picked up my phone and went onto twitter so could change a few things. Like my name and bio.