Chapter 10

3 Weeks later.

Cara's POV

I came home from my last meeting at the office and they said the usual.  

"Stay outta trouble"

But atleast Tylers parents don't know. Me and Tyler have been meeting up alot lately. In secret of course.

I'm still sharing in Lukes bed. He said he doesn't mind. I haven't been having nightmares anymore. The odd little one maybe but Luke would be there to awake me if anything had happened and then comfort me.

I walked up to the door of our flat and keyed in.

"Hello everyone" I said cheerfully and everyone said hello back.

"Who's she?" A girl who's face I haven't seen yet asked. I already hate her. Woops.

"That's Cara the girl that we live with" Ashton told her and she turned around.

"What the fuck are you doing here!!" I yelled at her.

"Cara!" She spoke pretending to be hurt "I thought we were friends?" She added.

"Friends? How the FUCK are we ment to be friends after everything you did? Sleeping with my boyfriend while I was downstairs? Snitching me up to my dad about where I am even when I told you it was important you tell noone?! Getting me arrested for 'Beating the shit out of you' ? Making my life hell?" I started and took a breathe "Yeah we're fucking bestfriends. Lets make friendship bracelets and pillow fight while giggling"  I sarcastically replied.

Why the fuck is Layla here? Layla of all people to be here! 

"Well. The girlfriend of the boy is aloud to visit? Sweetie I'm Lukes girlfriend" She replied placing her hand on his chest. Anger I didn't even know I had was building inside me. I feel..... Jealous.

"Well... I'm... Happy...For you" I struggled to get the words out.

"Good because now i'm staying here I want you out!" She spat. The urge to pounce over and punch her was reaching its highest level.

"No Layla. This is Cara's house and who even gave you permision to stay here? We didn't! Luke would always tell us! He calls us every move he makes! And its OUR house and  OUR is Me.Cara,Michael,Calum and Luke. YOU are not included in that" Ashton snapped making me giggle but I covered my mouth to stop me from laughing loud. She groaned and threw a hissy fit but Luke got her to sit down.

*
*
*
*
*
It was about midnight and I had showered and put on my shorts and belly top so I was pretty much ready to go to bed. I found Lukes shirt thrown on the floor so I picked it up and went into his room well our room to give it to him. The rest of the boys are asleep but Luke is normally the last to sleep.

I walked into his room and saw that Layla was still there. Her eyes went straight to me.

"Can we help you?" She rudely asked.

"Uh... You erm...left this er... the bathroom... It er... Its still clean so I...Just thought I should just erm bring it back to you..." I stutter like a idiot throwing his shirt to the chair he had in the corner of the room. How could I forget that she was here? I sat on the sofa with my knees upto my chest and bit onto my nails. I won't be able to sleep tonight then and even if I tried her annoying giggles would be enough to drive anyone to a mental ward. I really don't understand how the other lads manage to sleep with her annoying laugh ecoing throughout the house. And also I don't know what she's laughing at because I can't here Luke laugh and the Tv in his room is broke and his laptop is here so they can't be watching anything. Why am I even thinking this. I don't love him. I don't know how to love... What even is love?