Chapter 22

Lukes POV

Its been a week.

One whole week without her. 

I haven't stopped looking for her. The police have her down as a missing person since its been way over 24 hours. I haven't turned up to my concert. Ashton took my solo's since he doesn't have many. Everyone is looking for her. Harry is feeling bad because he was the one who have the room number away. Her phone keeps going straight to voice mail. The police have been to are flat in London and took sampples of her stuff and it will help their search. The more days past the more worried I get.

Where is she?

Is she alive?

What's she doing?

Is she safe?

Who's she with?

What are they doing to her?

Are the questions that run around my head all day. 

I headed back to London so I can help along with the search.

I went over to her work place to see if anyone might know anything. I heard her mention a Shay once that works here so hopefully he might know something.

"Er...Excuse me I'm looking for someone named Shay?" I asked fidling with my fingers.

"That would be me" He smiled. He has brown pushed back hair, he's quite tall, he's tanned and seems quite nice.

"You know Cara don't you?" I asked

"Yeah.. she's my best mate. Why?" He asked confused and I let out a tear "Mate come sit down" He asked with worry in his tone and showed me to a table in the far corner.

"What's happened? Is she okay?" He asked.

"N-no.... A man came into a band meeting we was having. She got scared and ran away out of the room. Few hours later I went to her room and it was smashed up. I found a note.." I said passing him the note and he read it.

"What did he look like!?" He ask quickly his eyes locking onto mine.

"Black gelled hair.. Tattoo's... Tall and--" I started but he stopped me.

"Fuck! You must be kidding me!" He yelled and grabbed onto his hair.

"Who is he Shay?" I asked standing up.

"That's her vile dad" He said and my stomache dropped.

I don't know much about what he's done really but from what I have heard he doesn't seem like the best person to be with.

*

*

*

*

*

I got back to the flat and the boys have just got back since they got a early flight.

"Any news?" Calum asked and I shook my head.

"We're not going to stop looking okay.." Michael said and I nodded.

We sat down on the sofa's and out the TV on. I wasn't really watching my thoughts were all on her and if she is okay. My phone rang which made me shake when I saw the caller ID. I grabbed the remote and turned the volume down.

*Incoming call 'Cara <3'*

"Cara?" Was all I managed to say causing all the boys to stand and stare at me.

All I could hear from the other end was heavy breathing and loud music.

"Luke" She spoke quietly. Before I could say anything the line went dead.