Chapter 43

Lukes POV

Her eyes remained closed. Her body trembled. Even broken and in this state she's beautiful.

"I'm scared" She cried softly  "I don't want to die" She added in a soft whisper.

"Your not going to baby. I told you i'm keeping you safe" I told her.

A knock on the door broke my gaze from her to the man standing in the door with a white and blue uniform on.

"How's she doing?" He asked.

"She's been talking" I told him.

"That's great news!" He smiled and walked towards us.

He pulled out some type of torch to flash in her eye.

"Your eyes are showing recovery but obviously you need to stay" He said to her but mainly to me "Cara are you able to open your eyes?" He asked her. A slight fluttering came from her eyes and her long eyelashes batting up and down. She blinked a few times before keeping her eyes open fully.

"Y-yeah" She softly spoke trying to sit up but me and the doctor stopped her.

"Its best you take things slow Miss.Richards. We don't want any drastic movements. Your bruises are suaver and we want you to rest so in a few days we can start your therapy. By therapy we mean testing your balance,eye coordination and reflexes" He said to her and she gave a weak nod.

He left the room leaving us alone again.

"Please don't ever leave me" She whispered with a stray tear falling onto her cheek.

"I won't" I say and mean it. 

She mumbled something that I didn't hear.

"But what about James?" I sighed and so did she.

"I don't know. I want you. I don't know what was going through my mind when I agreed to get back with him. I'm scared what he will do if you break up. I don't want to be hurt again becuase I don't think my body can handle much more pain" She cried "What can we do Luke?" She added.

"There's one thing we can do" I said processing all the thoughts that we're running around my mind.

"What?" She choked.

"Date in secret" I said. I don't want things to be secret. I want her to be mine. I want to be able to take her out place and show off the beautiful girl that I have in my life but instead I have to have all the kisses and cuddles where people can't see. 

"I will end things with James its just...He'd kill me if I left him" she cried "Secret dating it is then" She added and I smiled.

I shifted myself onto the end and gently hugging her making sure I don't hurt the fragile girl that is in my arms.

"I love you so much" She muttered into my t-shirt.

"I love you too" I said placing a kiss on the top of her head. I heard her sigh and then she went quiet. She went into a peaceful sleep with her head laying on my chest only the sound of our breathing is heard 

*

*

*

Cara has been in here a week and is already feeling better. She can walk but is refusing to eat, she'll make up a excuse that she's tired or she's already ate. I'm worried. She's wasting away and I don't know what to do

A nurse had just entered the room to do slight check ups on Cara.

"When was the last time you have eaten?" She asked and Cara looked down at her hands fiddling her fingers.

"A proper meal?" The nurse added.

"Maybe about two or three weeks ago" Cara stuttered.

"Why is this miss?" The nurse said writing things down.

"Because i'm fat" Cara sighed.

"Starving yourself isn't going to help. We will be giving you medicine that will bring you calorie intake back to normal. I'll get that sorted out then i'll visit later" She smiled then left so it was just us in the room.

"Its so hot" Cara said fanning her face with the nearest piece of paper. I laughed slightly.

She pulled the bed covers off of her body so air could get in. She was only in a large top that happened to be mine and a pair of boxers. Her body looked so fragile. Her hips had deep dips in them and her tummy was very thin. Towards the top of her stomach you could see the bones of her ribs. My heart shattered at the sight. She slipped herself off of the bed and I saw her long yet thin legs.

She must of noticed me staring because she quickly sat back down and pulled the covers over her body so only her face was in sight.

"I know you have a ugly girlfriend" She said not making eye contact with anything but the ceiling.

She sighed then continued talking "Your Luke Hemmings, you could have any girl out there. Any girl at all. A girl with a perfect past, a perfect and wealthy family. You could have the prettiest girl in the world with a cracking figure yet you choose me. A ugly girl with a trumatic past. I don't have a perfect family and my figure is disgusting" She cried.

"I don't care what type of past you have had. I don't care on you money status. Your beautiful and the most perfect girl I have ever met. I want you not another girl you. I just want you to properly be mine. Were I had hold you when we're out. I want to be able to show the world the girl I have. I want the girl I want to be the girl I have" I spoke most of whats on my mind.

"I love you so much you know that" she smiled finally meeting my gaze. 

My thumb drew patterns along her pale cheek. She smiled at me. A real smile. Not the fake ones she has been putting on all week.

We sat in silence for a bit before her head dipped down and her nose was touching mine.

Without thinking i've done something i've been wanting and waiting to do since the first time we kissed.

I kissed her softly and she kissed back. Her soft plumped lips moving with mine. She tugged on my lip ring and I smiled.

"Well isn't this cosy?" A voice snarled coming from the door.

________________________________________________________

A/N

OMG OMG OMG

MY BESTFRIEND IS DATING MY BROTHER AND THEY ARE ON MY BED WATCHING MY FILMS ON MY DVD PLAYER ON MY TV. 

THEYRE SHOVING EACHOTHERS TONGUES DOWN EACHOTHERS THROATS.

THEY ARE BASICALLY FNCKING ON MY BED!

FNCK EACHOTHER MY BROTHERS ROOM NOT MINE.

SHE'S STAYING TONIGHT IN HIS ROOM

EWWWWWWWWW        

anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

im bored.

can someone surgically remove my brothers tongue from my friends throat pls.

its disgusting.

soooooo.

how is everyone doinggg.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

comments make me smileeeeeeeeeee

xo

Instagram- t0xiclukefeels