Chapter 36

Lukes POV

*several months later*

"So this song is called The only reason. We wrote it a while ago but today we are dedicating it to a girl that means alot to us. She can't be here for us tonight but we know she's thinking of us. So here it is" Michael said and we stood up straight ready to sing. I adjusted my guitar strap then started playing.

'Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?
Tell me, is it even worth it?
Looking for a straight line
Taking back the time we can't replace

All the crossed wires,
Just making us tired
Is it too late to bring us back to life?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

I feel you burning under my skin
I swear I see you shining
Brighter than the flame inside your eyes

Bitter words spoken,
Everything broken
It's never too late to bring us back to life

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

Oh, oh, oh, only reason, the only reason

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason

When I close my eyes and try to sleep

I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason'

We sang a few more songs then walked back stage.

"Everytime we sing that song.." I started

"It gets harder and harder we know" Ashton laughed and I rolled my eyes,

"Its been ages. Do you think her sentence has extended? Maybe they've moved her else where?" Michael said and I shrugged.

"They would've called" I sighed.

"They only have our home phone number and we don't stay at home anymore. We stay in hotels" Michael spoke.

"She's been on instagram" Ashton randomly perked up. We all walked over and looked at the photo.

The photo was her blowing out some gum and her bare leg was arched. She had dyed her hair so it was only pink. The caption was

'Fucking about with camera effects. Dyed my hair :D ah luv it! :-) x #Pinkhair #Poser #Camera #Uni'

Ashton decided to comment on it but the chances of her seeing it are probably  going to be slight since she has 150+ comments on it.

He commented something about the gum she had in her mouth which he found hilarious.

"I'm going bed" I yawned then walked outside to the tour bus.

*
*
*
I woke up at the sound of the bus engine sounding off making me groan.

I got out of the top bunk and walked into the sitting room where everyone was sitting.

"Where we off to today?" I yawned.

"Back to London for some promo then belfast for a concert" Ashton smiled as he laid back on the sofa.

I sat down the other side of him listening to Calum talk about a load of nonsense about whatever but I wasn't exactly listening since my mind was completely switch off from the lack of sleep I have been having since we have been touring. We wake up early finish the concert late then its hard to sleep when the engine to a large bus is sounding off and you have Ashton snoring.

I went on my phone and decided to tweet some random shit.

I looked down my mentions and saw a tweet.

@Caraannerich - See your still alive ;) finally tweeting? @Luke5SOS x

I smiled then replied.

@Luke5SOS- Tweeting is so much effort though bro @Caraannerich :) 

I sent it then wondered.

Why can't she text me.

My question was answered when I saw a tweet she had sent a few weeks back saying.

'Lost my fucking phone in london town!>:( If anyone see's a white samsung in a minion case pls return'

My phone dinged meaning I have another tweet.

@Caraannerich- Your a lazy lil shit @Luke5SOS.

My smile is growing the more she tweets.

@Luke5SOS- Your the one that made me pick up your drink that was right next to you. #Lazy.

The conversation kept going and there was loads of hashtags about it. 

"We're back!" Michael said in a tuneful way.

I got out of the bus that was parked at the bus park all tour busses stay at.

Tom, the driver paid a cub for us to get back to our flat.

It was quite a short ride. About 10 or 15 minutes but walking takes to long so we just settled for a taxi. I mean come on i'm tired.

We walked up the stairs and Ashton keyed in.

We walked inside and the place was clean. Cleaner then we left it.

The pillows were back to the original white they were meant to be. Blankets were thrown over the top of the sofa's and the tv remotes laid ontop of all the 'heat' magazines.

"Are you sure were at the right place?" I questioned looking around the flat that looked much different.

We was turning our heads side to side when all our heads snapped around to the a wet pink haired girl with a towel wrapped around her.

"Fuck! You guys scared the living shit out of me! Fucking hell" She swore "I'd hug you but then my towel would fall down" She laughed.

Cara.

"You've changed..." Calum said but trailed off.

"Oh I dyed my hair and got a spray tan. I was thinking of dying my hair light blue and white? White at the top then light blue at the bottom?" She smiled.

We all nodded.

"Wow you lot are quiet...For once" She laughed and walked back into our old room.

She's back.

_______________________________________

A/N

IVE JUST MADE CAKE AND MY MUMMA WONT LET ME EAT ANY

THE STORM AS STOPPED THANK FUCK

CARA'S BACK YAYYAAY

CAPLOCK OVERLOAD

bye.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo