Chapter 6

(Check out the external link + the photo on the side is the boy she see's at NANDO'S;))

Cara's POV

"Don't you have a key?" I laughed and he laughed to.

"I completely forgot!" He laughed pulling out his keys that had allot of key rings on. He twisted the door nob and it opened. I sucked in a deep breathe and walked in. It looked neat. Sort of. They had xbox games and equipment all over the place and food scattered around.

"This is quite clean compared to what it can look like" Ashton laughed and put my things on the floor.

"GUYS? WE'RE HERE?" Ashton yelled so loud i think bottom floor yelled. I heard scatters on the floor which sounded like them running. 

"I wanna greet her first!"

"No me!"

"No i am!!"

I heard from down the hall.

"They can be like that sometimes" Ashton whispered making me giggle.

Luke and Calum tackled each other to the floor while Michael just ran straight past them.

"Hey I'm Michael. You must be Cara!" He said and i'm literally speechless. My idols are right in front of me. I'm living with them. I nodded and hugged him.

"I'm Calum. I'm much cooler than Luke!"

"I'm sure she's gonna disagree on that" Ashton laughed from behind me and i looked at him which made him laugh more. His laugh is even more cuter in person.

"Yeah whatever Calum! I'm Luke" He said to me. He is pretty tall. My head sits just under his. I went into complete shock. I must look like such a idiot. He's just fucking hot.

"Y-yeah... I-im Cara" I stuttered like a idiot.

"Let me show you to your room" Luke said picking up my things and walking in front of me. 

"My room is just next to yours so if you need anything and can't find me. I'm most likely to be in my room" He sweetly said and I nodded. "Need help unpacking?" He offered.

"Please yes" I said back.

The room was simple. White walls and light blue bed sheets with a bed side table either side. Ashton said in the car i can put my photo's up anywhere since there is hooks up in the wall left from the old house owners. So I did. I put my one of my spring break photo's on the left side table then on the other way a lamp so nothing was needed on that one. I put the rest of the spring break photo's above the double bed. Luke folded my clothes nicely and placed them in the draws that were near the door.

"Nice tops" He laughed holding up a '5SOS' top and a 'lol ur not Luke Hemmings shirt' 

"Oh god!" I laughed blushing

"No.... Its....Cute" He laughed

"Shhhh you!" I laughed even more. Even though this isn't even funny.

*

*

*

*

Me and Luke had just finished sorting my room out and we decided to got sit down with the lads. Luke sat in the middle of Calum and Michael and i sat opposite next to Ashton.

"Oh by the way Cara. Luke thinks your hot" Calum said "Yeah he just told us" Michael added. Luke nudged both of them and they laughed. 

We all started having a nice chat. I spoke about how long i've been a fan for. That i had meet Michael twice and he said he remembered me which made me happy. Ashton joined in our chat when his phone rang.