Chapter 40

Cara's POV

I finished my final chocolate biscuit and waited for my mum to continue.

"Kids come down please!" she called up the stairs and  everyone came down and Adam came to her then wrapped his arm around her waist. She smiled then looked at all of us. Katy slowly moved towards Michael and Jack just laughed at her.

"We're having another baby!" My mum smiled, I felt happy for her. I really did.

Katy death glared my mum before muttering something that sounded like 'Bitch' under her breathe while storming up to her room.

"Katy!" My mum called "I best go talk to her" she told everyone.

"No mum. Let me" I smiled and walked to find her room. I walked up the marble stair case and saw a Michael Clifford poster so I guess that's her room...Then again it could be Jacks.

I knocked three times before walking in to see her crying into her knees.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she cried harder.

"She's just going to forget about me" She cried.

"How will she? She didn't forget you when your younger brother and sister came so why would she forget you?" I asked.

"I-i don't know. We've been growing distant lately. She never has anytime for me" She said whipping the tears with the sleeve on her jumper.

"Trust me I know how you feel. When my mum told me she was having my brother Tyler. I got scared that she would disown me and put me last. But she didn't she made us equal. I know you may be a bit scared that she will forget you but she won't and anyway i'm always here whatever it is no matter how good or bad it is. I won't be shocked if its something bad trust me i've done loads of bad things so i'm in no place to judge. You have my number so call me whenever you want a chat" I said as she laid her head down on my shoulder. I played with her hair and she calmed down.

"Well we best go down stairs" She said standing up and walking towards the door.

"How about you come to the performance tonight? Its a 5SOS and there's loads of other acts performing. Come and bring mum" I told her and she smiled widely then ran out of her room. I walked slowly down the stairs and back into the kitchen.

I looked up to my mum and she mouthed a 'Thank you'.I nodded and everyone went silent.

"Also Katy. Michael said he'd love to go on another date with you. He really enjoyed himself last time" I laughed silently and her eyes went wide.

"What? Since-" He spoke in shock.

"Really? Oh MY GOD" She smiled excitedly.

"Why is it Katy that keeps getting hooked up with someone. Why can't you introduce me to Kim Kardashion or Megan fox?" Jacked sighed.

I laughed and we drank the remainder of our tea's in silence.

"Guys. Mum and Katy are coming to the perfomance tonight" I told them and they nodded.

*
*
*
*

I rinsed the hair dye out of my hair and lifted my head up to the mirror to see my newly coloured hair. It was lilac at the top and light blue at the bottom. I smiled at the new look and then rubbed liquid foundation all over my face, added many coats of mascara and winged my eyeliner. I swiped red lipstick on my lips then walked into my room where Luke was laying on the bed with his headphone in.

"Sorry I didn't see you there" He said flattly.

"Its fine don't worry" I smiled and he sigh slamming his head back onto the pillow.