Chapter 45 FINALLY A UPDATE

Caras pov

The dinner went well enough. Better then expected that is. I tried to ignore all of Brad's snide comments and focus on talking to someone else.

A knock on the door grabbed my attention.

"Who else was invited?" I asked.

"One of Brad's friends" Katy smiled and Brad walked to the door.

Great, I tought this was going to be a calm day. But he had to go bring someone. Lets hope its not one of his band members. Especially James.

"Hey baby" And I was proved wrong by someone pulling me onto their lap and smashing their lips to mine.

"H-hey" I smiled forcefully.

I turned around and saw many confused people. 

The fact that someone might say something about me and Luke is scaring me. My mum knows and so does her husband. I hope they don't say anything.

"Mum, this is James...My boyfriend" I sweetly spoke and she sat confused but soon regained a smile.

"Nice to meet you" She smiled.

My mum and Adam her husband starting asking many questions. How long have we been together. Are we happy with eachother. Then they asked all the boys what its like to be in a band. James and Brad said its really nice and eventfull. Ashton described in as unreal that they came from performing in a small garage to performing in stadiums and working with amazing artist. I can't help but notice the death glares that Luke and James are giving eachother, they are meant to be goodfriends and now they want to murder eachother. Friendship goals.

"Cara. Will you help me wash up please?" My mum asked and I nodded.

I stood up from my seat to be dragged back down by James.

"Don't be to long baby" He whispered in my ear then kissed my neck.

I followed my mum to the kitchen and grabbed some plates then washed them.

"I though you and Luke were a thing?" She asked.

"We are" I stuttered "But I just don't know. James can be a huge dickhead at times but he can also be so nice and caring. He said he misses Jayde alot and he would do anything to get her back. He calls me beautiful all the time but he was basically the reason I was in hospital. I don't know if i'm in love with the James I was at school with 3 years ago or the James that is here now" I sighed. 

"It will get easier sweety. Your heart will soon tell you who the right person is and if they are even the right ones for you" She smiled and hugged me.

"Mum! Cara! Theres a fight! Quick help!" Katy rushed. 

Oh no.

We ran into the living room and Luke was ontop of James throwing punches but James quickly pinned him down and punched him hard on the nose.

"What's going on!" I yelled and they looked at me.

"He's a fucking dick is what's going on!" James yelled pointing to Luke.

"Fuck you!" Luke yelled back.

"Nah, i'd rather fuck her!" James yelled pulling me to his side "All night" He smirked.

I was pushed to the floor by Luke diving onto him.

Many punches were thrown along with many curse words.

"That's all you want her for! To have sex with her! You don't care about her! You don't even care about Jayde!" Luke yelled.

"James? Is that true?" I cried.

"Course it isn't babe. That little girl was my life" He cried "Lets go" He said threw his teeth and pulled me to the door.

Lukes POV

She's just so blind to see who he really is. If she knew what he was like.

Brad and James sat there laughing that she is pathetic. 

He's such a liar and I just wish I could show her that.

We all sat in silence. Louise was using a wet towel to wipe the blood up and Brad had just out with Katy. He doesn't care about her. Boys like that make me sick. 

"Sorry Louise, its just he was being horrible" I said softly to her.

"Its fine, i've seen worse" She laughed "I'm a nurse" She added and I smiled.

I really want to know if Cara is okay back at James'. You just never know what happens behind close doors.

Cara's POV.

"He's a fucking dick!" He yelled making me jump "How the fuck do you live with him?" He looked me dead in the eye.

"No idea" I shrugged.

"I wish you could move in with me" He calmed down as we reached the door of the house "Then we could be together properly" He smiled.

He opened the door and nobody was home.

"So no one is home" He smirked "Just me and you for a few hours. My big bed" He smirked wider. His hand rose under my top.

I'm really not in the mood for this but I don't want to get hurt and this is the only way he will calm down.

I smiled and he pick me up connecting our lips then walked to his room.

*

*

*

*

I rolled over in the bed to see it was 11am. I yawned and looked over to see James was still asleep. I took that as a opportunity to make my escape.

I picked up my black jeans and put on his navy top with my black vans. I looked at the window and it was raining very heavy so I picked his jacket up and got to the bedroom down when a grip on my hand stopped me.

"Where you going?" James' sleepy voice spoke.

"Home" I simply spoke to him.

"You better be coming to the airport later to say bye" He said pressing our bodies close together. My hand resting on his toned chest.

"I will" I gave him a kiss and ran to the door to head home.

How the hell am I meant to break up with James if everything he does and say draws me closer to him. Maybe him going away may break us up?

Do I even want to break up with him?

________________________________________________________

A/N

FINALLY A UPDATE 

BUT THIS IS RLLY SHIT.

I'M TRYING TO GET ALL MY IDEA'S DOWN ON HERE BUT I CANT.

I KNOW THE ENDING THAT IT WILL BE HAVING NOW.

who watched the Amnesia music video? CHEST PAINS.

My brothers and my friend are in a arguement and i have to be the conucilor.

bye.

ig- t0xiclukefeels

vine - t0xicfeels(for sexual vines and vines that will give you huge feels on 5sos)

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE