Chapter 15

Cara's POV

Sitting on the sofa while the lads get ready is boring. They take ages. Luke is in the shower and has been in there for about half hour, bloody boy. Calum is ready and Michael has just joined us. They said Ashton is having trouble picking out what bandana to wear so we may be waiting a little while.

*

*

*

*

*

*

We just arrived at the bowling alley and are lining up to be given our lane. Its quite busy here and i'm glad only a few people noticed the lads and one asked for a photo with me which is weird because i'm not famous or anything. All i'm known for is making weird youtube videos that I got a few hits on but I never got noticed on the streets.

At the moment Calum is winning with 180 points and i'm third with 120 points. I honestly suck but at the moment Luke is losing and i'm teasing him about it. We have about 5 go's left then we have to leave. Calum is clearly going to win so i've given up. He's bragging about it which is annoying. I'm a sore loser okay.

"Awh Cara lost" Calum said in a baby voice

"You cheated!" I laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Loser" He laughed at me and pushed me playfully.

"Shh I basically won now shut up" I laughed even harder. It's nice to laugh after a awful few weeks I have had. These boys are lovely and have changed me. These boys are my world. These boys saved me. These boys are the boys I love and will always love even if they give up on me. They will always be my life.

We reached the restaruant and ordered. I ordered a diet coke and a steak and everyone else got the same. A waiter is old and so slow but its better then all the others we have had when we have gone to restaraunts.

Since we've got here a women sitting with kids and a man has been staring at me and i'm getting quite annoyed. She has brown hair with slight curls in,she's average height and average weight. she had four children with her. Two looked about 5 or 6 the other two looked in their teens but some kids lately look alot older than their actual age. I took my stare away from her and asked the boys a question that has been crossing my mind since the day I moved in.

"Er boys" I started.

"Yes...." They all said at the same time.

"I've been think this allot... What am I going to do when you lot are on tour?" I asked with a huge lump in my throat. I don't want to be kicked out.

"Well obviously you will be coming with us!" Ashton laughed.

"I don't have a passport" I said

"Then we will get you one" Michael said

"I don't have any money" I said again

"We will help you pay" Calum said again.

"Are you sure?" I said taking a sip of my drink

"100% positive" Luke smiled.

Honestly if there wasn't a table I would hug the hell out of all of the but there is and its bloody annoying. I have no idea when the tour starts but I know it will be soon.

"I'm full!" I breathed out slouching back in my seat.

"Would any of you like desert?" The waitor asked.

"Yes!" We all said and all ordered a chocolate cake with ice cream.

"Cara we've known you for a little while now but we don't know... When is your birthday?" Michael asked.

"July 16th" I spoke simply

"That's mine too!" Luke laughed and reached out for a high five and I hight fived back.

"What have you got---" Calum started but finished. No clue why.

"Excuse me?" A women asked. I turned to see the women that was staring at me. Stay calm. Stay calm. Don't lash out. Remain calm.

"Yeah?" I dragged out.

"Er... I don't know how to say this but.... I'm your mum" She said and my jaw droped.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N.

I'll update later bubbas!

5 SECONDS OF SUMMER ALBUM IS OUT TOMORROW OMG I'M SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAMING.

xo

Twitter- @ashleigheok