Chapter 38

(Have a nice photo of James Mcvey shirtless (;)

Cara's POV

"How about we go back to old times babe?" James smirked.

"Fuck off" I snapped.

"Feisty like usual" He teased, licking his teeth "Come on, how about we re-live the past?" He raised a eyebrow.

"I'm not gonna suck you off if that's what you mean" I rolled my eyes.

"How about we all sit?" Calum suggested, it wasn't until then I realized everyone was standing. We all squashed into the small booth.

"Hows the kid?" Tristan slyly grinned.

My heart dropped at the memory of me holding a small Innocent baby. Her name was Jayde. I slept with James a few times unprotected a few weeks later I found myself laying in a hospital bed with gel rubbed all over my tummy and a little baby on the small screen. I was to scared to go for a abortion so I ran away with Tyler for a few weeks until everything blew over. When I found the courage to go for a abortion it was too late, the baby was to formed to be taken from me. I remember crying in pain at the hospital with Shay at my side holding my sweaty hands. I remember holding a small baby with a weak heart in my arms,looking into her eyes. I had tears filling my eyes as she fell asleep in my arms. When Jayde was 4 weeks old I put her to bed at Shays where I was crashing for a few weeks. I wrapped her in his winnie the pooh blanket and watched tv quietly downstairs. I went up to check on her and she wasn't breathing, I remember my knees going weak and my stomach turning. I dialed Shay's number and he came round straight away. I held the lifeless baby in my arms praying that this wasn't happening. I cried as I yelled out. I remembered the day we buried her. I remember is small oak coffin being lowered into the small hole in the ground. Shay's arm wrapped around me as I cried into his crisp white shirt. I remember returning home that night and getting a battering off my dad, but nothing bad a difference, no pain could overcome seeing you child dead in you arms,burying her and having to live the memories every single day

"Don't talk about her" I said through my teeth.

"Why? She was so cute" Tristan said with a smug expression plastered across his evil face.

"I SAID DON'T TALK ABOUT HER" I yelled right in his face making everyone stare. My breathing increased.

"Woah" He held his hands up acting inocent. I cleanched my fists but they soon relaxed as a pair of large hands wrapped around mine.

I sat down and remained silent for most of the next hour. I sat on my phone texting my mum, she said that she has to see me tomorrow to discuss something.

"So Cara. Hows my Tyler?" Brad smuggly asked.

"You really are asking for a fucking punch Bradley!" I said through my teeth.

"What? He was my mate!" He laughed.

"Oh! A mate was he?" I laughed "I don't think I ever beat the shit out of my friends" I added.

"He was a annoying little shit" He laughed and I stood up quickly to speed off to the bathroom.

*Flashback*

"Tyler! What did Brad make you do!" I said in a serious tone.

"It was a laugh alright!" He laughed looking at me with his red bloodshot eyes.

"Tyler your fucking 10! Not 20!" I yelled and he jumped.

"Brads nice to me! He's cool" He coolly said.

I walked out the dorm slamming it behind me and stormed down the street to Brads house.

I knocked loudly and repeated knocking until it finally unlocked.

"W-what! Its 11pm i'm trying to sleep!" He groaned and I slapped him.

"Awake now?" I laughed and he rubbed his cheek.

"Who the fuck do you think you are giving my 10 year old brother drugs! Like he doesn't see enough of them! Oh and not only did you give him drugs you also made him deal it!" I yelled slapping him again.

"What's so bad about it?" He laughed.

"Whats so bad about it? Am I hearing right? You gave a fucking 10 year old drugs to deal and let him get beat up! Your disgusting! If you dare go near him again I swear you'll be down under the fucking ground!" I said slapping him one last time.

Giving a drug abused kid bloody drugs to deal and then letting him get beat up.

Bradley Simpson you're a vile excuse for a human.

*Flashback ends*

I splashed my face with cold water trying to get rid of all the memories Brad and I have well all the memories I have with all of them.

"Cara?" A boy spoke knocking suttily on the door.

"This is the ladies" I blubbered.

"Just let me explain please" 

I swear Brad if that's you.

I walked over to the door to see James. I groaned walking back into the small cubicle.

"I know Brad was being out of order" He sighed,

"Out of order? You joking right? He went to far!" I cried.

"i know" He said rubbing my back softly and I relaxed under his touch.

"Bring up my- our dead baby" I cried harder with my voice cracking in every word.

"You know a day doesn't go by where I don't think about her...Our little Jayde" He said in a honest tone.

"Really?" I said turing to face him. Our faces only inches apart.

"Honest. When I saw her in the hospital for the first time,held her little body in my arms. Seeing her gummy smile for the first time. I think about it all the time" He sighed "And look" He smiled pulling his phone out to show his lock screen which was me,him and Jayde when James first visited the hospital when Jayde was a week and a half old.

He placed his hand under my chin, tilting my head up so he was looking into my light hazel eyes and I was looking into his deep blue eyes. I found myself lost. He used to always have this effect on me. He used to always make me nervous and mesmerized when I was around him. The fact that no other boy has ever had this effect on me...Not even Luke. What me and James had was different. 

I fisted onto his tshirt that showed his toned chest while still staring deeply into his eyes.

His face dipped down so his nose rested on mine. My hand rose up to his soft check, my thumb drew circles along his cheek. 

He twisted a bit of hair around his finger which I always loved.

He leaned in lower and connected our lips. I didn't take long to kiss back.

For some reason this felt different.

Kissing James was different to kissing Luke.

While I was kissing James I felt more....

Alive..?

________________________________________________

A/N

Heeeeeeey.

I'm having a picnic tomoooo yay

Im hungry.

JAMES MCVEY IS HOT AS HELL IM SORRY HIS BODY JUST DOES IT

Luke is still my no1 tho

Byee.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

All your comments make me happy heehee.

xo