Chapter 7

(A/N cheek out the external link :))))

Cara's pov

"I'm just gonna go to the loo. Be back in a minute" I told them and left the table.

I walked towards the toilets and went to open the door but someone pulled me back. I looked and saw it was the boy from earlier. I took a look at his name tag that read 'Sean'.

"Hey there" He smirked.

"H-hello" I stuttered out. The grip on my wrist tightened making me yelp slightly.

"There's a party tonight down the field. You'd be a idiot to miss it. I'll meet you there. And no isn't a answer" He spoke and I nodded "Be there for 7" He added and walked away.

I released a breathe I didn't even notice I was holding and then looked at my watch which read 5:15pm. So went to the toilet quickly and told the boys I was feeling ill. I took the bus back to the flat and unlocked the door with the spare key Ashton gave me when we first came here. I ran into the bathroom and showered then done my make up which was light peach lipstick and mascara. I left my hair normal which was curly. I went to my draws and pulled out acid wash demin shorts, light pink tie up top and heel trainers. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:50pm and I didn't even realize. I sprayed some perfume then shoved my phone in my pocket walked out the door.

*
*
*
*

I reached the field and text Sean

'I'm here-cara xx'

He didn't take long to reply 

'Wait at the gate for me xx'

He replied and I did. About 2 or 3 minutes later pair of arms snake around me and I laugh.

"Hey" He spoke and he walked me over to the drinks table. I picked u a big bottle of alchoal and he laughed.

"All for yourself?" He raised a eyebrow

"Of course" I smile gulping down lots.

"You're gonna be hammered in the next 10 minutes" He laughed and I placed a finger on his lips and made the 'shh' sound.

*
*
*
*
Sean walked me over to his group of friends.

"This is Cameron" He said pointing to a shirtless boy who had a hot body.

"This is Loek" He said pointing to another hot shirtless boy

"And this is James" He finished pointing to a boy that was shirtless also with his top tucked into his jeans.

"Hey" I slured

"Is she drunk already?" Cameron laughed

"Nooo shhh boys" I laughed becoming tipsy.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" Loek suggested and we all nodded "Its just us five playing" He added.

We sat around on logs and i took the last swig of the drink and bent down for another.

"So Cara... Truth or dare?" James asked.

"Dare. I'm not a pussy" I laughed

"Smoke all of this" He said passing me over a joint of weed and i smoked it all.

"Wow" Sean laughed.

"That was easy you boys seriously need to up your game!" I spoke throwing the joint on the floor.

"We're just getting started..." Loek winked at me and i smiled.

The boys took there turns and it was back to me.